Meeting White Female Tourists In Phuket/phi Phi

1stvisit

My buddy and I are trying to juggle a few nights in Phuket and Ko Phi Phi. We're both Canadian guys in our upper 20s, looking for advice on the best nightlife spots for meeting (white) female tourists and/or backpackers. Please save your comments on how we shouldn't be going to Thailand if we're looking for white girls.

Any sincere advise on parts of the islands to base ourselves, areas to go out in and even specific bars/clubs would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

James

My buddy and I are trying to juggle a few nights in Phuket and Ko Phi Phi.  We're both Canadian guys in our upper 20s, looking for advice on the best nightlife spots for meeting (white) female tourists and/or backpackers.  Please save your comments on how we shouldn't be going to Thailand if we're looking for white girls. 

Any sincere advise on parts of the islands to base ourselves, areas to go out in and even specific bars/clubs would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

James

Have a look in the lonely planet, any place that it recommends should be full of crusties, sorry i mean backpackers, nursing a bottles of Chang and talking complete nonsense about having done Chang Mai, Bali, etc zzzzzzzzzzz

My buddy and I are trying to juggle a few nights in Phuket and Ko Phi Phi.  We're both Canadian guys in our upper 20s, looking for advice on the best nightlife spots for meeting (white) female tourists and/or backpackers.  Please save your comments on how we shouldn't be going to Thailand if we're looking for white girls. 

Cheers,

James

Khao San Road in Bangkok has the finest white girls in all of Thailand. Purely high class females with an itch for obscure Canadian sex tourists. If that doesn't work out, try Pattani or Naritiwat in the far south of Thailand....loads of white girls can be found near the mosques and jungle training camps.

• Haha 1

Cheers,

James

If you're going to judge people by the colour of their skin could you pretend to be another nationality? Wouldn't want people thinking we're all twits.

cv

You'll find more and hotter white women vacationing in Mexico. Why fly all the way to Phuket? Are you looking for Ozzie women? I get this image of Chef screaming don't get out of the boat, don't get out of the fking boat!!!

You'll find more and hotter white women vacationing in Mexico.  Why fly all the way to Phuket?  Are you looking for Ozzie women?  I get this image of Chef screaming don't get out of the boat, don't get out of the fking boat!!!

Me a me buddies here make every effort to run single white women out of Patong. They are for the the most part unhappy opinionated <deleted> with a mission to make white men miserable. Who needs them? Especially in Patong. Not welcome here. If that is what you are hunting for I suggest avoiding Patong. :o

I'm off to enjoy some oysters and a bottle of white wine in the company of a lovely slim brown skinned lady. :D

Cheers,

James

Khao San Road in Bangkok has the finest white girls in all of Thailand. Purely high class females with an itch for obscure Canadian sex tourists. If that doesn't work out, try Pattani or Naritiwat in the far south of Thailand....loads of white girls can be found near the mosques and jungle training camps.

1-What they are doing near mosques and jungle trainging camp?

2-What they are doing in Pattani or Naritiwat? Isn't there supossed

to be muslims majority, Are they safe?

3-Please give me one effective technique how to meet up english

speaking backpacker girls in kao san road? I am not intersted

in Russian and east european girls? and What about kou panghan

and kou samui? Thanks

Cheers,

James

You forgot Amnat Charoen province, Mu Ban Kamphra to be exact. It is a secret backpacker Mecca (i will regret giving this away) with plenty of weed and well stocked in tanned and trendy trouser-dropping Scandinavian girls. All a Canadian boy could wish for.

Cheers,

James

I think this guy has watched The Beach or Brokedown Palace too many times.

Cheers,

James

1-What they are doing near mosques and jungle trainging camp?

2-What they are doing in Pattani or Naritiwat? Isn't there supossed

to be muslims majority, Are they safe?

3-Please give me one effective technique how to meet up english

speaking backpacker girls in kao san road? I am not intersted

in Russian and east european girls? and What about kou panghan

and kou samui? Thanks

Answers:

1) Servicing the fine,young extremists.

2) Depends on how useful they are to the cause.

3) You have to dress the part. Dreads, torn, ripped clothing, and B200/day budget. The girls will be falling all over you. They especially like young, dirty gentlemen who smell as bad as them.

3) You have to dress the part.  Dreads, torn, ripped clothing, and B200/day budget.  The girls will be falling all over you.  They especially like young, dirty gentlemen who smell as bad as them.

Donn't forget to take protection with you. Other than a their shaggy haired legs, most backpacker girls have no real birth control. :o

cv

On the beach watching the sunset.

cherrio ontario

Sure beats Mooney`s Bay in Ottawa huh?

The shores of Lake Superior around this time can be a little chilly. I think I will follow past x-mas traditions in Thailand, and drink a bottle of rum on the beach. Can't do that for another month or so in Thunder Bay, when the boys pass the bottles around the ice fishing shack. I sort of miss that tradition.