Young Brit Dies In Mystery Fall

JetsetBkk

Joe was my brother in law and I can confirm that this death is 100% suspicious. Joe had only been in Phuket a few hours and had not even unpacked his suitcase. Joe and his friend lost each other in a bar and his friend went back to hotel- the first his friend knew of the death was when we called him in the UK.

We have been told he fell however the coroner disagrees as he dies of only a head injury and does not have one broken bone in his body. His parents were shown a derelict building as to where it happened and every story that was been told is completely ridiculous and contradictory - from running, to climbing, people chasing, people not how was he found? His shoes and wallet have never been found. Joe did not drink much and they refused to drug test him saying they can only test for sleeping pills.

Joe was not found in his underwear either the family were told that the newspapers quoted this as they would have seen him in the ambulance.

Just to confirm Joe was only 19 and was on the trip of a lifetime and was definately not in any way suicidal.

The family are completely broken we have lost the most talented,funny, and amazing person and our lives will never be the same. This is a complete cover up and if anyone can help in anyway the family would be eternally grateful

These facts really point towards a murder robbery, not a suicide or a boyhood prank gone wrong. One can only imagine the horror. I hope it was quick, a blow from behind.

While violence against tourists is way higher in Mexico, yet tourists still go there; Thailand seems to be trending that way.

[1/3 of all American deaths, from non natural causes, in a foreign countries occur in Mexico]

Joe was my brother in law and I can confirm that this death is 100% suspicious. Joe had only been in Phuket a few hours and had not even unpacked his suitcase. Joe and his friend lost each other in a bar and his friend went back to hotel- the first his friend knew of the death was when we called him in the UK.

We have been told he fell however the coroner disagrees as he dies of only a head injury and does not have one broken bone in his body. His parents were shown a derelict building as to where it happened and every story that was been told is completely ridiculous and contradictory - from running, to climbing, people chasing, people not how was he found? His shoes and wallet have never been found. Joe did not drink much and they refused to drug test him saying they can only test for sleeping pills.

Joe was not found in his underwear either the family were told that the newspapers quoted this as they would have seen him in the ambulance.

Just to confirm Joe was only 19 and was on the trip of a lifetime and was definately not in any way suicidal.

The family are completely broken we have lost the most talented,funny, and amazing person and our lives will never be the same. This is a complete cover up and if anyone can help in anyway the family would be eternally grateful

He looks like a great guy. Very sad news, I am sorry for your loss and hope you get justice

RIP

Just last week there was another news story about a Norwegian guy who fell off his balcony, and was fortunate to live, and tell what really happened. It was an accident, he fell off the balcony, while under the influence of alcohol. Had this guy died there would all sorts of questions about the circumstances of his death, given that he had dubious characters in room immediately before the fall.

Now we have to wonder if people really intended to commit suicide, or were victims of foul play, or victim of poor balcony design and safety. I really think that the Patong health & safety department must be forced into action to investigate high rise hotel balcony safety, and force hotels into implementing more secure balcony conditions. Such as replacing balcony doors with windows, or higher guard rails, and perspex sides, etc.

My condolences to familly & friends to those who lost loved ones due to balcony falling deaths ... RIP