Tv Usernames

TexasRanger

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are some pretty weird and interesting usernames on this site. How did you choose yours?

"Goyave" is the French word for "guava" in English, and it's the other meaning of the Thai word "ฝรั่ง" (= "farang", often used to designate Caucasians / Westerners in Thailand).

i am car lover , and ta22 is one of the model .

toyota celica ta22 - i have 3 of this cars . in my house .. so i name myself TA22

of cos alot of people think i am TA ( eyes in thai ) age 22 whahhaha

and TA is usually a female name

whahhaha

anyway i 'm 32 male married to a wonderful thai wife , staying between bangkok and chiangmai as well as sukothai now .

-

Edited by Ta22

Nope, not a grandad at all.

The little one was wrapping a cup in bubble wrap to post it to her grandma in Udon at the exact moment I was making my account.

Asking how many pops it would make I said a thousand. 1000 is a grand so its 1000pops really.

Maybe kpops would have been less deceiving, can I change it? I really dont know.

Wow! Edit. I just noticed the proceeding post was from popmybubble! co-incidences or what!

Edited by grandpops

I like to look at the sunset and and make picture. 75 is my year of birth, same as my emails. so its thesunset75

That’s advertising.

My name says its all . everyone love me! im the best! and im “Torlea”!!!!!!!~!~!~ sorry im sure im not allowed to type it in Thai as its been deleted on more then one occasion.

I like to look at the sunset and and make picture. 75 is my year of birth, same as my emails. so its thesunset75

That's advertising.

My name says its all . everyone love me! im the best! and im "Torlea"!!!!!!!~!~!~ sorry im sure im not allowed to type it in Thai as its been deleted on more then one occasion.

hahaha I no need to adv, myself I have enough !

That's advertising.

My name says its all . everyone love me! im the best! and im "Torlea"!!!!!!!~!~!~ sorry im sure im not allowed to type it in Thai as its been deleted on more then one occasion.

Modesty, the flower of manners...