Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teacup - the name of my friend's little puppy

welcome back ja TR :D

I wonder what MetGirl is named after then? your other friend's bi kitty? :o

ya yung na, uncle James!

Metgirl? ===hmm....sounds nice and soo urban hip hip - she must be is :D

Edited by teacup

I invented and patented (in Belize and provisionally in Paraguay) a device called a JING which is of course a THING. It has been a complete and utter commercial failure. Who would have thought there is no market whatsoever for a pomegranate shaped vibrating marital aid?

And you thought the name had something to do with Thailand, eh?

Edited by Jingthing

I invented and patented (in Belize and provisionally in Paraguay) a device called a JING which is of course a THING. It has been a complete and utter commercial failure. Who would have thought there is no market whatsoever for a pomegranate shaped vibrating marital aid?

Jing Jing la? got any extras laying around?

I like to look at the sunset and and make picture. 75 is my year of birth, same as my emails. so its thesunset75

That's advertising.

My name says its all . everyone love me! im the best! and im "Torlea"!!!!!!!~!~!~ sorry im sure im not allowed to type it in Thai as its been deleted on more then one occasion.

I love to play with myself.

I always thought you where a wow chucker HAHA!.. :o

Mine is because I am really 'stupid'......... Right? (Say 'yes' because I know you really want to.)

(Actually it is a 'play' on words with my real name and my initials)

ding dong is a bell's sound, isnt it ?

I like your avatar same as one of my friend picture display on msn, its remind me of him hahaha.

Mine is because I am really 'stupid'......... Right? (Say 'yes' because I know you really want to.)

(Actually it is a 'play' on words with my real name and my initials)

ding dong is a bell's sound, isnt it ?

I like your avatar same as one of my friend picture display on msn, its remind me of him hahaha.

Hmmmmm.......Maybe I'm your secret friend on MSN.... :o

Back in the day, I worked in Belize diving out of a diveshop, we all had our own slang ranking system for what scuba level we were at.

I was divemaster which equated to 'Knight'.

The guy in charge was a eccentric called Jim who was (usually) a good mentor to all of us.

So there you have the story behind 'JimsKnight' :o

• 1 month later...
I'm not of royal heritage or anything to do with american tinned tobacco.

Do i need to say more

My eyes are watering... :D

mine too  :o

and mine is a long standing nickname, no, not because I ever worked on the docks :D but because of a numbering system in a two-way radio centric workplace... under certain circumstances "four-three" sounded like "wharfie" and then someone misspelled it and it stuck...

When I was much younger I used to write spoof inflammatory letters to my local newspaper in the UK, and they would then be deluged with angry and indignant replies. One persona I used was a moody, narky old git who hated everything, and I named him "A P Mann" (for "happy man"), and that is now my alias for many things!