Phitsanulok Area

geordie

Geordie,

There is an expats lunch every first wednesday of the month in the Amarint Lagoon hotel.

They meet in the hotel lobby and at about 12.00 o'clock you see a group of 'farangs' there.

I live near Phitsanulok but I personally am not very fond of such a group of unknown people, so do noy be efraid of meeting me there.

By the way: the majority of the people is German.

Succes,

Kees.

Ajahnlau,

thanks for that i might give it a try today, is it evenings or during the day?

Geodie

Evenings are the best time for Lady Janes - generally half a dozen or so "regulars" pass thru the bar during the week, but fridays tend to be the most popular. Owned by ex Royal Navy guy called Chris and his Thai wife Jane - both very friendly and a good place to go if you're new to the area.

Cheers for that Kees2,

pm me if you fancy a get together, like i said it would be nice to get to know more expats.

Geordie

Most Fridays a group at Lady Janes pub,just down from Pailyn hotel towards the river. Mainly Brits,Dutch.

They moved there from the long closed BIBIS PUB,for example storming Norman and the old Dutch man Jos.Good people.I am still waiting for an e-mail from Norman.

Cheers for that Kees2,

pm me if you fancy a get together, like i said it would be nice to get to know more expats.

Geordie

Most Fridays a group at Lady Janes pub,just down from Pailyn hotel towards the river. Mainly Brits,Dutch.

They moved there from the long closed BIBIS PUB,for example storming Norman and the old Dutch man Jos.Good people.I am still waiting for an e-mail from Norman.

Actually they moved there from the International pub. That was in the middle.

Cheers for that Kees2,

Geordie

and before the international pub they met at Bibis Pub.Why dont you ask Norman or Jos.That was approximately 16 years ago.Can you remember these times? Edited by bunnaag

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to meet more English/Dutch/German etc people in sukhothai or Pitsanulok so i be there on friday the 9th of januari in Lady Jane Pitsanulok.

I'm the only farrang in the village nearby Sukhothai but I met some Other farrangs already in a nearby village, meaby they wil join me the 9th.

I'm flying to thailand on the first of januari for 6 weeks.

take care Marcel,

What would be a good time at lady jane, 20.00 o clock?????

Cheers for that Kees2,

Geordie

and before the international pub they met at Bibis Pub.Why dont you ask Norman or Jos.That was approximately 16 years ago.Can you remember these times?

Oh ya.