Books...

Totster

Does anyone know if I can buy books ( written in English ) in Kalasin.  If not I can travel to Roi Et or Khon Kaen.

Any help appreciated... I've run out of books to read...  :o

Cheers

Totster  :D

I don't know of anyting in Kalasin but a frend in Korat has a second hand book store and does some English books! If you email me direct I will send you her phone number! KKN wasn't much better I was there for one Year 2001-2002.

Does anyone know if I can buy books ( written in English ) in Kalasin.  If not I can travel to Roi Et or Khon Kaen.

Any help appreciated... I've run out of books to read...  :o

Cheers

Totster  :D

I don't know of anyting in Kalasin but a frend in Korat has a second hand book store and does some English books! If you email me direct I will send you her phone number! KKN wasn't much better I was there for one Year 2001-2002.

Cheers - emailed

totster :D

This topic seems to be around a long time with no real solution.

I live about half way between Bangkok and Chiang Mai in the NorthWest and I was lucky enough to meet up with RC and we did a swap of books.

Surely if enough of us talk with each other there may be a way to swap books without really buying any at least for a while.

I have about 60 or 70 I would like to swap.

When I am in BKK I can buy s/h books at about 100 baht but if I want to sell mine back I only get 20 baht. I appreciate that the booksellers are in business to make a profit but books don't cost anything to store and don't eat much when they are waiting for a customer.

Anybody interested?

This topic seems to be around a long time with no real solution.

I live about half way between Bangkok and Chiang Mai in the NorthWest and I was lucky enough to meet up with RC and we did a swap of books.

Surely if enough of us talk with each other there may be a way to swap books without really buying any at least for a while.

I have about 60 or 70 I would like to swap.

When I am in BKK I can buy s/h books at about 100 baht but if I want to sell mine back I only get 20 baht. I appreciate that the booksellers are in business to make a profit but books don't cost anything to store and don't eat much when they are waiting for a customer.

Anybody interested?

I am quite happy to swap what I have ( only a few ).... or pay a reasonable price.. :D

totster :o