Newbie In Korat Seek Friends

expat2000

Just moved to Muang KORAT , and would like to find friends here. Dont know much about the town yet, or any nightlife. Have explored The Mall, Big-C, Klang Plaza - but that's it.

I am Scandinavian (In my 40', single and looking for my princess :o ). Been here in Thailand 4 years now, and speak Thai ok. Not a heavy drinker, only occasional, do smoke and enjoy social life. Tired of tourist places and want to live a normal life. Now look for good honest friends, who dont borrow money from eachother, or make a pass on your buddies wife, or speak bad about anyone. Real friendship is the *keywords*.

So if you are a "oldbie" in Korat, who like to have more foreign friends - contact me at: [email protected]

Just moved to Muang KORAT , and would like to find friends here. Dont know much about the town yet, or any nightlife. Have explored The Mall, Big-C, Klang Plaza - but that's it.

I am Scandinavian (In my 40', single and looking for my princess :o ). Been here in Thailand 4 years now, and speak Thai ok.  Not  a heavy drinker, only occasional, do smoke and enjoy social life. Tired of tourist places and want to live a normal life. Now look for good honest friends, who dont borrow money from eachother, or make a pass on your buddies wife, or speak bad about anyone. Real friendship is the *keywords*.

So if you are a "oldbie" in Korat, who like to have more foreign friends - contact me at:  [email protected]

Just curious to know what you do for work, or did you take very early retirement? I can't think there'd be much in the way of employment for foreigners in Korat, and especially not for non UK/US/Can/Aus speakers.

Good luck