Bangkok Declares Public Parks Smoke-free Zones

george

I'd rather somebody smoke in my presence than to fart, puke or p*ss, or take a dump in my presence... all bodily functions... So what's you point? You hate smoking that much?

The point is you choose to smoke and deliberately pollute the atmosphere. You have an option not to. You dont have an option when you burp,fart,puke. Autonomic body function I think its called.

I am able to hold it, what's wrong with you?! :o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l think there was another sign, but not sure what it was banning - maybe portable radios, maybe skate-boards.

There's a no fishing sign I think - I've seen a few locals get nicked for hauling fish out of the lake :o Never seen anyone go after one of the little 'tao' though.....do Thais eat turtle?

l think there was another sign, but not sure what it was banning - maybe portable radios, maybe skate-boards.

There's a no fishing sign I think - I've seen a few locals get nicked for hauling fish out of the lake :o Never seen anyone go after one of the little 'tao' though.....do Thais eat turtle?

:D:D:D I think they ought to allow fishing in the lake - it is teeming with them. Surprised it can support so many. I used to feed the turtles at the little shelter on the Emporium side of the lake. But the cat-fish used to push the turtles out of the way - the turtles were just to slow and most of them too small. On one occasion I even had a cat-fish jump out of the water to eat the bread that I'd thrown for the turtles - hungry little b*ggers - but very enjoyable to watch.

tao900td.jpg