Looking For A Good House Cleaner.

Richb2004v2

Can anyone recommend a good house cleaner to me? I need someone once per week to actually do a proper job of cleaning my modest house. This includes more than just the inside of the windows and the floors. I am on my fifth cleaner now and still haven't been satisfied. This one doesn't clean that well and looks through our cupboards. I have started a topic on cleaners in general a while ago but now I just want a recommendation, if anyone has one. We are in Ban Chang.

Thanks

The cleaner definitely has to go! I have just discovered a pile of dust and debris on the edge of the garden, which seems to have been swept there from the house by the cleaner. The Thais never cease to amaze me in the ways they find to do things badly. :o

Can anyone recommend a good house cleaner to me? I need someone once per week to actually do a proper job of cleaning my modest house. This includes more than just the inside of the windows and the floors. I am on my fifth cleaner now and still haven't been satisfied. This one doesn't clean that well and looks through our cupboards. I have started a topic on cleaners in general a while ago but now I just want a recommendation, if anyone has one. We are in Ban Chang.

Thanks

over the years, I have consistently found the Burmese to make excellent and trustworthy maids!