Stoke City Fc .... The Potters 1863

technocracy

What a week to start this thread with our worst team performance of the season! We just didn't turn up and probably at the worst place in the Premier League to do that! :D

However on the upside our fans not only totally outsung the 70,000 plastic prawn eating sandwich fans for the entire game (not that hard granted) - but we did what all true English footie fans desired we also gave the cheating, diving, whinging, greasy portuguese wanke_r more abuse than he's ever suffered for 90 minutes. I've read numerous USA PLC fans complaining that we were the nastiest and loudest fans to visit the Old Library.

Don't worry Christiano my old fellow that was only 5,000 or so Stoke supporters . .. . come Boxing Day there will be 25,000 of them waiting for you . .. . welcome to the Britannia! :o

So the Baggies are next at the Brit . . and no doubt Tony Moanbray will be complaining about our big boys bullying his delicate little flowers as per usual. But as we expect our usual 3pts . .. . as we alway beat West Brom . . . boing boing bag of <deleted> . . .

We are loud*, we are proud - we are Stoke.

* We are officially the loudest fans in the Prem as well! :D

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a week to start this thread with our worst team performance of the season! We just didn't turn up and probably at the worst place in the Premier League to do that! :D

However on the upside our fans not only totally outsung the 70,000 plastic prawn eating sandwich fans for the entire game (not that hard granted) - but we did what all true English footie fans desired we also gave the cheating, diving, whinging, greasy portuguese wanke_r more abuse than he's ever suffered for 90 minutes. I've read numerous USA PLC fans complaining that we were the nastiest and loudest fans to visit the Old Library.

Don't worry Christiano my old fellow that was only 5,000 or so Stoke supporters . .. . come Boxing Day there will be 25,000 of them waiting for you . .. . welcome to the Britannia! :o

So the Baggies are next at the Brit . . and no doubt Tony Moanbray will be complaining about our big boys bullying his delicate little flowers as per usual. But as we expect our usual 3pts . .. . as we alway beat West Brom . . . boing boing bag of <deleted> . . .

We are loud*, we are proud - we are Stoke. - we are full of <deleted> ...... :D

* We are officially the most retarded fans in the Prem as well! :D

Edited by Sunderland

Don't mind the Stokies, i've gfot some Friends there & i'm partial to an Oatcake too...:o

One tip though, do yourself a favour & never copy or even sound like you're Millwall ( in the title of the thread ), that's the last thing you need to be, yrust me.. :D

Don't mind the Stokies, i've gfot some Friends there & i'm partial to an Oatcake too...:o

One tip though, do yourself a favour & never copy or even sound like you're Millwall ( in the title of the thread ), that's the last thing you need to be, yrust me.. :D

:D Very true on the Millwall thing! I guess it should of read "No one in the Premier League likes us and we don't care!"

I do miss the my oatcakes . . . although I did eat plenty of them the other month when I went back for the first time in 2 years. :D

Don't worry Christiano my old fellow that was only 5,000 or so Stoke supporters . .. . come Boxing Day there will be 25,000 of them waiting for you . .. . welcome to the Britannia! :D

We are loud*, we are proud - we are Stoke.

* We are officially the loudest fans in the Prem as well! :(

One hit wonders, next year you will be the loudest in the Championship :o:D:D

Don't worry Christiano my old fellow that was only 5,000 or so Stoke supporters . .. . come Boxing Day there will be 25,000 of them waiting for you . .. . welcome to the Britannia! :D

:o:D

Love it :D

Don't worry Christiano my old fellow that was only 5,000 or so Stoke supporters . .. . come Boxing Day there will be 25,000 of them waiting for you . .. . welcome to the Britannia! :(

:D:D

Me too, if anyone (including Ronnie) actually gave a <deleted>....! :D What, like he's never come across a crowd larger than 25k that hate him....? You live in a funny world me old mate....! :o

redrus

Maybe I am an dumb bastard but what has this thread to do with Thailand ? Talk on U Tube about it.

There is other people on TV who are not english. Who gives a hoot about it?

Yawn.

It's understood that this is THE FOOTBALL FORUM of TV....! We don't need your rules....! :D

:o

redrus

Maybe I am an dumb bastard but what has this thread to do with Thailand ? Talk on U Tube about it.

There is other people on TV who are not english. Who gives a hoot about it?

With statements like this you are running the risk of bringing upon yourself the wrath of sixty-thousand crazies, and that's just the Liverpuddlians who don't like walking alone... :o

never mind a few other loud Lancastrians............... :D

Edited by LeungKen

Don't worry Christiano my old fellow that was only 5,000 or so Stoke supporters . .. . come Boxing Day there will be 25,000 of them waiting for you . .. . welcome to the Britannia! :(

Me too, if anyone (including Ronnie) actually gave a <deleted>....! :D What, like he's never come across a crowd larger than 25k that hate him....? You live in a funny world me old mate....! :o

redrus

Well it certainly did appeared that 'Ronnie' did give a <deleted> given his gesturing on Saturday . . the amount he recieved was obviously way above average given the fact that it was commented on in several newspaper reports of the game.

Larger crowds are all good and well but if the sit on there hands like plums not making a sound they don't mean diddly! There maybe only 25k fans at Stoke but we make more noise than 70k Man U fans . .. . :D

We don't need piped music to sing along with . . . :P

Love it :(

redrus

Well it certainly did appeared that 'Ronnie' did give a <deleted> given his gesturing on Saturday . . the amount he recieved was obviously way above average given the fact that it was commented on in several newspaper reports of the game.

Larger crowds are all good and well but if the sit on there hands like plums not making a sound they don't mean diddly! There maybe only 25k fans at Stoke but we make more noise than 70k Man U fans . .. . :P

We don't need piped music to sing along with . . . :P

When Stoke have a stadium that holds 78k, come back and we'll see how loud you really are.... :D You've never been on a United away have you, lets see how many tickets you give us then come back and argue till then.... :burp:

redrus

stokies here,stokies there, stokies every <deleted> where.We certainly are more passionate than man poo and even if we cant stay in the premiership i am sure we have given the press something to talk about with our tactics.Arsenal boys couldnt cope with our in-ye-face style and a few more will come unstuck.

be loyal,be proud be STOKE

ps

is this veintienne

i meant i wasnt any good at spelling when i wrote man poo

:D , you might want to have a pop a grammar too..........?

Manure, Man Poo, where will it end.............. :o

You know what, I had hoped you'd stay up but if this is the level you're at....... :D

redrus

It won't...

Good, but please, a little more thought than that. I mean, I expect about as much from Irons but come on....!

redrus

i meant i wasnt any good at spelling when i wrote man poo

:D , you might want to have a pop a grammar too..........?

Manure, Man Poo, where will it end.............. :o

You know what, I had hoped you'd stay up but if this is the level you're at....... :D

redrus

It won't...

Good, but please, a little more thought than that. I mean, I expect about as much from Irons but come on....!

redrus

If it was up to me i'd use a wide variety of words to descibe your Club but they'd ban me from the Forum unfrotunately...:D

REDRUS

quote from gayman ronaldo.

i am number i,2 and 3 in the world,what the efff is that.i would be realy pissed off if a stoke player had said that.who does he think he is the bloody queen of england.thats what gives your club a bad name.

bad name? unlike others at least CR can also walk the walk.

REDRUS

quote from gayman ronaldo.

i am number i,2 and 3 in the world,what the efff is that.i would be realy pissed off if a stoke player had said that.who does he think he is the bloody queen of england.thats what gives your club a bad name.

.... and no1 was Georgie Best and no 2 was Georgie Best, and no 3 was Georgie Best and no 4 was Georgie Best and no 5 was Georgie Best and no6 was Georgie Best and no 7 was Georgie Best, and no 8 was Georgie Best and no 9 was Georgie Best and no 10 was Georgie and no 11 was Georgie Best and no 12 was Georgie Best........, We all live in a Georgie Best world, a George Best world a Georgie Best world..........

<deleted>, total <deleted>. If you had a player that was no50 in the world you'd sing his praises and, the fact is, at the moment you sing the praises of a bloke with a long throw.... :o

redrus

------------------Short Interruption

I like the way this thread is going :o

---------------------As you were

Edited by mrbojangles