Wifi On Lonely Beach, Koh Chang

girlx

I have been invited by some friends to go stay with them on Lonely Beach in Koh Chang... While they have an extra room and wifi in their place, I hate to impose on people and am more likely to go if I have my own place... are there any decent, not too expensive bungalows with wifi in room on Lonely Beach these days? It has been about 6 years since I lived there(!) and I am sure it has changed quite a bit... maybe that has brought some progress???

I have been invited by some friends to go stay with them on Lonely Beach in Koh Chang... While they have an extra room and wifi in their place, I hate to impose on people and am more likely to go if I have my own place... are there any decent, not too expensive bungalows with wifi in room on Lonely Beach these days? It has been about 6 years since I lived there(!) and I am sure it has changed quite a bit... maybe that has brought some progress???

i cant recomend a particular one, but wifi is avail all along chang, the new dusit resort whowever is slightley expensive at 500 bhat a dayfor wifi! you can also get it by the hour or 2!

i normally take a bluetooth phone and dial up its cheaper, slower but cheaper!

"It has been about 6 years since I lived there(!) and I am sure it has changed quite a bit... maybe that has brought some progress???"

and some building, you wont reconize it!

chris