Buriram Get Together...

Thai Chi

hey tbwg will the hotel california be coming ...... classic.

Hi YSM

If you mean BoB? I'm not sure, he is buzzing all over Asia at the moment on Air Asia cheapies so his whereabouts on the day is unknown!

However with the rumour that Rosie's soapy girls might pay a surprise visit to the get together might cause him to reshedule. Although I would stress that it is only a rumour so no need for you to fly over especially!

I'll drink your tinny!! :o

TBWG :D

Edited by TBWG

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger !

Only just got back to Buriram today and I'll be of in a few days and might be overseas. Will try and reschedule to get there but no flights that way means traversing back through Buriram.

Any other travel suggestions from (most likely) Bangkok or (potentially) Pattaya to Surin ?

Actually ,loking aside, it is rather nice that Nobbys does get some trade.

We at the F.c. have had a racord month this january ( we are avereging 17.000 a day) ,and although we would love you to come here, in retrospect I think it is a great idea to boost his trade a bit.

So this is officail. No complaints trom me, although plaese pop round before or after :o .

:D Also saying that,I do support all the other Farang Bars in Surin, even though a loty of them have run me down as being run by a <deleted>. Still it goes to show, that every bar that has run me down, is no more. And I can honestly say that has nothing to do with me. A many of you know that the Farang Connection is owned by ther Majestic Hotel,as is the complete Bus Station, althougfh we have rights on it for ever.

Edited by farangconnection

A bunch of drunken Englishmen in a German hosted beer bar, (and a miserable host at that). Hmm sounds like a great idea!!!

Top marks for whoever thought of that one..... Still on the bright side you'll be in Soi Kola so there is plenty of entertainment in staggering distance from there.

P.S. Don't forget to sing the theme tune from the Dambusters while at Norbies..... :o

John.....

A bunch of drunken Englishmen in a German hosted beer bar, (and a miserable host at that). Hmm sounds like a great idea!!!

Top marks for whoever thought of that one..... Still on the bright side you'll be in Soi Kola so there is plenty of entertainment in staggering distance from there.

P.S. Don't forget to sing the theme tune from the Dambusters while at Norbies..... :D

John.....

Hey .. only 2 drunken Englishmen, the rest are drunken colonials! :D

PS As for mountain being a <deleted> ... never :o

P.S. Don't forget to sing the theme tune from the Dambusters while at Norbies..... :wai:

John.....

PS As for mountain being a <deleted> ... never :o

You guys must know some not so good fortune tellers.................................... :D

since you already know everything about who'll attend at Nobbies two weeks before the actual event ...........................and you both are wrong :D

You guys must know some not so good fortune tellers.................................... :D

since you already know everything about who'll attend at Nobbies two weeks before the actual event ...........................and you both are wrong :D

EDIT UPDATE....2 drunken Englishmen, the rest are drunken colonials! & a drunken /sober (delete as necessary) Norwegian :o

TBWG :wai:

EDIT UPDATE....2 drunken Englishmen, the rest are drunken colonials! & a drunken /sober (delete as necessary) Norwegian :o

That's better :P

:o Binnsy is quite as he is still in shock that my Tractor Boys could not get a result at Chelsea and the thought of seeing those Surin CFC supporters in a German bar after Ballack has pissed me off i now have to attend a piss up in a German bar but I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!to be shot at. :D

:o Binnsy is quite as he is still in shock that my Tractor Boys could not get a result at Chelsea and the thought of seeing those Surin CFC supporters in a German bar after Ballack has pissed me off i now have to attend a piss up in a German bar but I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!to be shot at. :wai:

:D:D:D

JanAndersLarsson

Negative comments are by people who don't know us. Come see for yourself. Its a very friendly bunch (even the Archa drinkers!)

Bergan & Binnsy

Long time no see :D

Dave

A bunch of drunken Englishmen in a German hosted beer bar,

John.....

And your'e the one that keeps telling everyone that the F.C. is German hosted :D

But at least you can speak English, well almost, you keep missing off a letter at the beginning of most your words, ('Arrods, 'At etc.) like many cockney's. Quite embarrassing really, still if it's your second language I can forgive you for that minor indiscretion.

John..... :o

John.....

And your'e the one that keeps telling everyone that the F.C. is German hosted :wai:

But at least you can speak English, well almost, you keep missing off a letter at the beginning of most your words, ('Arrods, 'At etc.) like many cockney's. Quite embarrassing really, still if it's your second language I can forgive you for that minor indiscretion.

John..... :D

e ust ave ery ood ears to hear Bow Bells for Amsgate :o:D:D:D

John

In London we call them......

Mockneys. Usually seen in TV shows.

Dave

John.....

And your'e the one that keeps telling everyone that the F.C. is German hosted :P

e ust ave ery ood ears to hear Bow Bells for Amsgate :o:D:D:D

John

In London we call them......

Mockneys. Usually seen in TV shows.

Dave

You's all get tarred with the same brush Dave lad. Anyone from the London area gets the lazy, shandy drinking cockney b@stard tag.

John..... :wai:

You's all get tarred with the same brush Dave lad. Anyone from the London area gets the lazy, shandy drinking cockney b@stard tag.

And of course as you just happened to say when you were sh1tfaced one day " All a Geordie is, is a Scotsman without brains" :o:D :D :D

A minor slip of the tongue, due to the problem of my mouth being 2 seconds ahead of my brain.....

John..... :wai:

:o Binnsy is quite as he is still in shock that my Tractor Boys could not get a result at Chelsea and the thought of seeing those Surin CFC supporters in a German bar after Ballack has pissed me off i now have to attend a piss up in a German bar but I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!to be shot at. :D

Well that's Binnsy accounted for (even if he is suffering footie depression)....... But Ron Thompson & Rayban are very quiet!!

Well that's Binnsy accounted for (even if he is suffering footie depression)....... But Ron Thompson & Rayban are very quiet!!

Hi Daves

I've PM'd Ray so can someone else PM Ron, just in-case they think I'm stalking them :D:D:D

It seems unlikely Dave the Buffalo can make it!!

Dave

:D Binnsy is quite as he is still in shock that my Tractor Boys could not get a result at Chelsea and the thought of seeing those Surin CFC supporters in a German bar after Ballack has pissed me off i now have to attend a piss up in a German bar but I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!to be shot at. :wai:

TBWG :P

Hi Daves

I've PM'd Ray so can someone else PM Ron, just in-case they think I'm stalking them :D:D:D

It seems unlikely Dave the Buffalo can make it!!

Dave

Done... Seems Dave the Buffalo has a prior appointment with a mud hole! :o

TBWG :jerk:

So what time is the meet up? :D

It's only a week away tomorrow..................and the days are flying :D

18.00 in Farang Connectuion :wai:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................GOOD :D

You have some free beers we can warm up with :o:D