Thai Visa Members

Chonabot and DaveThailand are in a Pattaya Bar/Knocking shop and a sexy bar girl decides to go "Long Time" with the pair of them :o

Whilst walking down the road the sexy girl stumbles falls forward and gets her head stuck in some railings.

Chonabot quickly goes behind her lifts up her mini-skirt pulls down his pants and procedes to give her one :D

After he has done his dirty deed he looks over at DaveThailand and says "Right, your turn"

Dave starts getting hysterical and is crying like a big baby

Chonabot asks him "What the hells wrong with you"

Dave blubbers back

"My head wont fit in them railings"

:D:D:D

Chonabot and DaveThailand are in a Pattaya Bar/Knocking shop and a sexy bar girl decides to go "Long Time" with the pair of them  :D

Whilst walking down the road the sexy girl stumbles falls forward and gets her head stuck in some railings.

Chonabot quickly goes behind her lifts up her mini-skirt pulls down his pants and procedes to give her one  :D

After he has done his dirty deed he looks over at DaveThailand and says "Right, your turn"

Dave blubbers back

:D  :D  :D

Loved it! :o:D:D:D

Chonabot and DaveThailand are in a Pattaya Bar/Knocking shop and a sexy bar girl decides to go "Long Time" with the pair of them  :D

Dave blubbers back

:o  :D  :D

Where there's a will ... there's a way :D

Chonabot and DaveThailand are in a Pattaya Bar/Knocking shop and a sexy bar girl decides to go "Long Time" with the pair of them  :o

Chonabot quickly goes behind her lifts up her mini-skirt pulls down his pants and procedes to give her one  :D

Dave blubbers back

:D  :D  :D

My English is poor...I wanna get it too, but what does that * railling * mean ? ;-)