Brazilian Waxing Phuket

elisep

Hi -

I am looking for a good quality, experienced brazilian waxing salon in the Kamala or Patong area.

I found one called Perfection Spa Beauty Salon that does them but its in Ao Chalong area and is 1,700baht which is a bit pricy.

Not be a nark but please keep this thread on topic if you want to make a comment - if you don't know what a brazilian wax is I suggest you google it!

Thanks!

a post has been deleted, and let me remind everyone that forum rules will be strictly enforced.

also comments that you may assume to simply be banter elsewhere, could come across as being offensive and will be looked at with closer scrutiny here. if in doubt I will ofcourse err on the side of deleting them.

if not in doubt, it will also warrant a warning.

please keep that in mind, cheers

• 3 weeks later...

After a nasty experience involving months of ingrown hairs and scarring I would really say that you should go for an expensive option if you know it will be done properly. To properly wax the beautician usually needs to be westerned trained. If people offer it cheap chances are they aren't very good and have had no proper training. Also a a UK beauty technician told me that the chances of getting ingrown hairs are much higher in Thailand due to skin being more dehydrated. Even more reason to go to someone who really knows what they are doing. If you really cannot afford it, do what I do and bulk bring immac with you....

couldnt agree more mssabai.

when waxing 'down there' you dont want to feel as if they are putting a bed sheet on your bits and ripping it off. no sir-ee! give me someone who knows what they are doing any day.

perfection have been well trained and are by far the best bikini waxers i found in asia.

I went last week for a bikini wax and also joined their member programme.

Brazillian wax costs THB 1700 Member price THB 1000....I paid 1450 for membership which will pay for itself in two visits.

Had full leg wax today (ran out of time last week).

They really are the best, thanks for the information ladies!

Cheers,

Ausladyinpatong

Would agree Perfection the best and safest. Will be trying out the half price Laser hair removal treatment at Apex tomorrow, must admit to be fed up with looking like a plucked chicken for a few days and then it starting to grow!! and the pain lol

• 2 years later...

To update this old thread; pasted below is an email I recieved from a friend of Khun Nattaya (Perfection Spa)

I have no financial interest in this salon but I wish them all the best and want them to be successful so I can continue to benefit from their excellent service! Khun Nattaya really does offer the best waxing in Phuket, I've been going to her for 3 years or more now.

I hope this info is useful for other Ladies in Phuket ;)

Friends of Perfection Spa Salon - Some Good News!

Hi Everyone,

You already know the bad news. The new owners of Perfection recently

closed the doors and let the staff go.

We are going to miss all the special things about Perfection, the aroma

of essential oils, best Waxing, Facials, Body Massages and Hair Styling on

Phuket but..... here is also some good news too!

Khun Nattaya who we all know as the senior Spa Therapist who was with

Perfection from the beginning and was the key staff member responsible for

the great reputation of Perfection Spa is now still available to provide the same

great service as before in Chalong at reduced prices.

Khun Nattaya has formed a partnership with Khun Tae, the best hair stylist

that Perfection ever had. Those of you who have only been coming to Perfection

in recent years won't remember K. Tae but she is an expert regarding everything

to do with non-Asian Women's Hair.

Together they have set up a little Thai style shop about 50 meters from Perfection

on Chaofa Rd. East. If you are coming from Chalong Circle, It's right after you pass

Perfection on the same side of the road. The sign outside reads:

"Pinnapha Beauty Salon"

They are open every day but Saturday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Please call Nattaya 081 859 3061 for an appointment or questions

1/29 Moo 1 Soi Songkhun Chaofa Rd. Chalong

081 914 3820

WAXING FOR MEN WILL BE OFFERED ALONG WITH ALL PREVIOUSLY

OFFERED PERFECTION SERVICES AT A REDUCED PRICE

To reply by email please use PinnaphaSpaSalon (at) hotmail.com

Edited by sbk
email removed-please don't feed the spammers!

• 7 years later...