Lonely Beach Resort, Still In Business?

Hairy

Someone mentioned this place (Lonely Beach Resort) in an earlier topic just a month or two ago, but that topic seems to have been "disappeared".

Anyway, it looked like a decent and inexpensive place to stay on Koh Chang, part-owned by a Dane, but I haven't heard back from them after emailing, and of the two phone numbers on their website, one doesn't answer and the other has been disconnected.

Do they still exist? Are they just shut down until high season? Is there any way to contact them to arrange a stay?

If they've gone out of business, can anyone recommend another nice but cheap place on Koh Chang to stay during the first half of January?

Thanks!

Irepleid to the email you sent via my site. But in case you didnt get it:

It's still open - www.lonelybeach.net.

Dozens of cheap places to stay on Lonely Beach - don't worry about not being able to find a room. But most cant be booked in advance, walk in guests only. Have a look at www.kachapura.com - very close to Lonely Beach Resort or Oasis -www.oasis-kohchang.com

Thanks Ian! Yes, I got your email. Last few days here have been a national holiday, so I've been away from the computer.

Even at peak season (early January), I should be able to find a walk-in room? Sounds wonderful!

Thanks, Allyfu! I'll try Warapura too. Found their website (and Siam Huts' too) just now.