Advent Calendar

eek

Would like to find an Advent Calendar if poss, but not one depicting anything religious. Just a fun Santa-type one for kids. One be really great if I could get one that had some treats or sweets inside.

Ive had no luck finding any so far. Could always make one, but would be nice to get one if anyone has seen them for sale.

Thanks! :o

That gift card section up in Central, Khad Suan Kaew might have one. Saying that, if they did it'll be religious as that's what the Advent's all about, right? Could always pritstick some santas over the top I guess :o

Hah Nienke, tnx. ClasbyClan, that why I want to get hold of one. I thought would be a fun experience for my bf's kids. They enjoyed a silly Halloween treasure hunt I set up for them and loved pumpkin carving, so im trying to give them just some fun light-hearted experiences of western traditions. Lots of fun for me too. Yesterday was my lucky day too, because i won 1000baht lucky draw at tops, so spent it on Christmas decorations. :o

So looks like Rimping may have them then? Didnt see one when i was last in, but that was for Halloween time so they didnt have much up in the way of Christmas things at that time. Will check Rimping when I get a chance and let you all know if i find one. (Didnt see one at ksk jackr, but thank you).

Thanks all. :D

Edited by eek

Just a quick note for those Iooking too. This evening I was in the Nawarat Area, so popped into Rimping. SadIy no advent caIenders around..actuaIIy not much in the way of Christmasy stuff at aII at that branch. If anyone sees some at another branch (or eIsewhere) Iet us know pIease. :o