Looking For A Black Magic Master

Zoey

Pls kindly sent me a private message if you know any Master.

Thanks

what sort are you looking for? asian/western

and please tell me why and how do you define black please?

so called ' black magic" is often misnamed, the one I mean is a set of ancient practice's invoking old and some unknown sciences/faiths

kept secret because of its power and because people who did not understand and gave it a bad name-

if you wish to learn it takes a great deal of work and practice- but the benifits can be many

and beware of nutters touting some set of nonsenses, true "black" magic has it roots which can be verified by ones style ( although not easy if a very rare one,but they generaly have some simelaritys)

and there is nothing inherently bad or evil about it-although one could in theory use it for doing "bad" things

this would be wrong and would go against the teachings

the result is a great ability to do whatever you wish, such as acheiving ones goals, a great clarity of mind,increased mental, physical health

the results are best seen when invoking the powers to do good for others ( known as service)

good luck

/\ notalot notalot. Actually saw his stage show a few years ago. Quite good apart from having to endure Debbie McGee singing.

I think you are going to fit in well on this forum, mate.

Where in Sussex???

:o

Dave (escapee from Polegate)

Worthing. First set foot in Phra Khon Chai in 84. My visits are far too infrequent these days. We were going to have a big 25 year wedding anniversary bash in Feb but with the pound down and our youngest due to start uni in October who knows when I can make it next. The wife pops back every year though.

Ask around locally. Those guys tend to be highly specialized. Some do charms only (sanee), some do predictions, some ward off black magic affecting you, some act as medium, some read palms, some read cards ... Pick any old lady, chat her up and try to steer the subject to magic. Once you got one, ask him/her about your past first, and then decide whether he/she is a swindler.

I read that article on Phi Faa and the main thing that jumped out at me from the article were the people from Chula referring to people living in the Northeast as "indigenous peoples". That attitude pretty much sums up the current political climate in Thailand.

kenk3z

• 1 year later...

Possibly the OP is looking for someone who can identify chocolates from a box when the picture on the underside of the lid is missing thus avoiding eating the orange cremes.

• 4 weeks later...

To the OP (Almost two years later).

If you go onto the Pattaya forum you will find various posts from the one known as "Glitterman".

He proclaims to be, amongst other things, "The dangerously Almighty and Powerful Wizard".

His words not mine.

Glitterman Speaks About The Occult. - Thailand Forum

He also stalks shop assistants.

Good Luck

Edited by soihok

So what if a troll.

If anyone has some real black magic stories would like to hear them here.

You did ask so.... OK Here goes......

My GF told me the other day she and a small group of her friends were visisted by a lady who read playing cards.

One of her group has a Fallang husband, she asked for a reading. The first thing the old woman said was "Do you know your husband has a son in England?"

The rest of the group all turned to her to await the answer as none of them knew about this.

Very reluctantly she had to admit she did know and that it had casued "friction" between them as he had to send money for him.....How did this woman know this ?

Another friend of the GF with a Fallang BF was excessively generous with this money until he went alone on holiday to Phuket. On his return he was out of sorts and denied his GF any money to spend on her self. Suspecting he had had an affair she called in a monk. He said that a woman from Burriram had got a hold of something that belonged to the BF, and had tied it together with a small doll that she was using to manipulate him (shades of Voodoo here). The Monk offered to visit their home and whilst the BF is sitting watching t.v. the Monk went round the room spraying holy water and making the relevent incantations.

With in minutes, the boyfriend admitted the affair with a woman from Buriram and was back to his old self and handed his extatic GF 10,000 baht to go shopping with......bizzare or what ?

My GF is terrified any woman I have met in the past in Thailand has something that belongs to me. Especially women from south Isaan, Burriram, Surin etc ???

I once got a reading from an old woman and she told me that I had to find a small Thai lady with light brown skin from the North. Stay in Thailand with her and my life would be be filled with good fortune.

I am still looking for the light skinned lady. I have found a small dark brown lady from Roi et... getting it 1/3rd correct is not good enough cos ... I am still waiting for this fortune....!!!

There is an old lady in Thailand now in her late 70's or maybe 80 that still lactates and produces milk from her breasts. This milk has magical powers but the lady is reluctatnt to let people have the milk unless it is for a good cause. It is not for drinking but cancer patients can rub it on themselves....etc...etc....This is true - google it.....

Amazing Thailand......All very spooky.......!!!

Edited by lonewolf99

So what if a troll.

My GF told me the other day she and a small group of her friends were visisted by a lady who read playing cards.

One of her group has a Fallang husband, she asked for a reading. The first thing the old woman said was "Do you know your husband has a son in England?"

The rest of the group all turned to her to await the answer as none of them knew about this.

Very reluctantly she had to admit she did know and that it had casued "friction" between them as he had to send money for him.....How did this woman know this ?

Another friend of the GF with a Fallang BF was excessively generous with this money until he went alone on holiday to Phuket. On his return he was out of sorts and denied his GF any money to spend on her self. Suspecting he had had an affair she called in a monk. He said that a woman from Burriram had got a hold of something that belonged to the BF, and had tied it together with a small doll that she was using to manipulate him (shades of Voodoo here). The Monk offered to visit their home and whilst the BF is sitting watching t.v. the Monk went round the room spraying holy water and making the relevent incantations.

With in minutes, the boyfriend admitted the affair with a woman from Buriram and was back to his old self and handed his extatic GF 10,000 baht to go shopping with......bizzare or what ?

My GF is terrified any woman I have met in the past in Thailand has something that belongs to me. Especially women from south Isaan, Burriram, Surin etc ???

I once got a reading from an old woman and she told me that I had to find a small Thai lady with light brown skin from the North. Stay in Thailand with her and my life would be be filled with good fortune.

I am still looking for the light skinned lady. I have found a small dark brown lady from Roi et... getting it 1/3rd correct is not good enough cos ... I am still waiting for this fortune....!!!

There is an old lady in Thailand now in her late 70's or maybe 80 that still lactates and produces milk from her breasts. This milk has magical powers but the lady is reluctatnt to let people have the milk unless it is for a good cause. It is not for drinking but cancer patients can rub it on themselves....etc...etc....This is true - google it.....

Ah! The power of Suggestion, Look into my eyes, Look into my eyes. Not around my eyes.

Most guys here in Isaan are of a certain age that the percentages of previous marriages with kids is VERY HIGH!

Most old ladies here in Isaan will gamble with the cards too!

My mate had cancer and wasted 6 precious months believing this B****cks and were is he now..............

Ah! The power of Suggestion, Look into my eyes, Look into my eyes. Not around my eyes.

Edited by Dave the Dude

So what if a troll.

Most guys here in Isaan are of a certain age that the percentages of previous marriages with kids is VERY HIGH!

Most old ladies here in Isaan will gamble with the cards too!

My mate had cancer and wasted 6 precious months believing this B****cks and were is he now..............

ITS ALL TRUE........Why would any one in Thailand lie to me....about any thing....the reading I got personally cost me 100 baht....Strangely the Thais were only paying 20 baht ???

In a country where people pray to trees and dead snakes....any thing is possible...!!!!

Of course Pattaya has hundreds of Ghosts on Beach Road.....it was the GF that taught me their collective name...."Pee Mahpow"...Coconut Ghosts......they are easy to spot - they make lingering eye contact have too much make up on and say "Hallow....I go with you"

They can work magic I believe for about 500 baht (short time).........

BTW ...I am as cynical as you about all this crapola...all of my remarks above are tongue in cheek but .... I do find it interesting how much the locals sincerely believe it all....the GF tells me all this eyes agog...

Perhaps look for your magic man at the Bangkok Hilton?

Former Novice Monk Sentenced to 112 Years in Jail for Fraud

BANGKOK: -- A former Buddhist novice monk, who was famous for his bizarre black magic, has been sentenced to a total of 112 years in prison for fraud.

The Appeals Court convicted one-time Buddhist novice monk, Harn Raksachit, better known as Nane Air, for fraud after he placed advertisements claiming he had magical powers that would cure serious diseases.

Harn asked his female clients to undress during the ritual and persuade them to have sex with him, claiming this would make the magic more potent.

He was handed a 112-year jail term but it was reduced to 84 years as the court deemed that his testimonies had facilitated the trial. However, the court finally sentenced Harn to 20 years in prison as it is the maximum penalty for the case.

Perhaps look for your magic man at the Bangkok Hilton?

Former Novice Monk Sentenced to 112 Years in Jail for Fraud

BANGKOK: -- A former Buddhist novice monk, who was famous for his bizarre black magic, has been sentenced to a total of 112 years in prison for fraud.

The Appeals Court convicted one-time Buddhist novice monk, Harn Raksachit, better known as Nane Air, for fraud after he placed advertisements claiming he had magical powers that would cure serious diseases.

Harn asked his female clients to undress during the ritual and persuade them to have sex with him, claiming this would make the magic more potent.

He was handed a 112-year jail term but it was reduced to 84 years as the court deemed that his testimonies had facilitated the trial. However, the court finally sentenced Harn to 20 years in prison as it is the maximum penalty for the case.

If you are quoting, may we have the source please?

TT