Looking For A Black Magic Master

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/\ notalot notalot. Actually saw his stage show a few years ago. Quite good apart from having to endure Debbie McGee singing.

I think you are going to fit in well on this forum, mate.

Where in Sussex???

:o

Dave (escapee from Polegate)

Pls kindly sent me a private message if you know any Master.

Thanks

what sort are you looking for? asian/western

and please tell me why and how do you define black please?

so called ' black magic" is often misnamed, the one I mean is a set of ancient practice's invoking old and some unknown sciences/faiths

kept secret because of its power and because people who did not understand and gave it a bad name-

if you wish to learn it takes a great deal of work and practice- but the benifits can be many

and beware of nutters touting some set of nonsenses, true "black" magic has it roots which can be verified by ones style ( although not easy if a very rare one,but they generaly have some simelaritys)

and there is nothing inherently bad or evil about it-although one could in theory use it for doing "bad" things

this would be wrong and would go against the teachings

the result is a great ability to do whatever you wish, such as acheiving ones goals, a great clarity of mind,increased mental, physical health

the results are best seen when invoking the powers to do good for others ( known as service)

good luck

/\ notalot notalot. Actually saw his stage show a few years ago. Quite good apart from having to endure Debbie McGee singing.

I think you are going to fit in well on this forum, mate.

Where in Sussex???

:o

Dave (escapee from Polegate)

Worthing. First set foot in Phra Khon Chai in 84. My visits are far too infrequent these days. We were going to have a big 25 year wedding anniversary bash in Feb but with the pound down and our youngest due to start uni in October who knows when I can make it next. The wife pops back every year though.

Ask around locally. Those guys tend to be highly specialized. Some do charms only (sanee), some do predictions, some ward off black magic affecting you, some act as medium, some read palms, some read cards ... Pick any old lady, chat her up and try to steer the subject to magic. Once you got one, ask him/her about your past first, and then decide whether he/she is a swindler.