Warm Clothing And Blankets.

konjianghai

They are mostly victims

i always thought that the people beaten , robbed , cheated , raped , and killed were the victims , not the ones doing the beating , robbing etc.

I agree with you on anything violent, but only a very small proportion of criminals are there for violent crimes. Most have been convicted of property crimes. :D

Most have been convicted of property crimes. What a statement. Is this not a serious offence.

The homes they rob and damage averages around 200,000 Bart. It causes heartache for the victims which sometimes takes months to get over the trauma. The loss of gold, Laptop, clothes, DVD. cameras. leather goods including clothing. Most dont have insurance and have to payfor the repairs to the doors, windows, roofing and any other point of entry. The kids of the family go through trauma as well for the loss of musical instruments and computer games etc. Give me a break. :o

I am not saying that they should not be punished. Believe me, being in prison does that. I just don't think that they should freeze to death! :D

Freeze to death in Thailand? Are you joking?

Put on some summer shorts and T-shirt, grab a thin blanket and go out and sleep on a mat in your car-port and see if you are still chirpy in the morning! Loss of freedom is punishment enough.

Freeze to death in Thailand? Are you joking?

Almost every winter you see a report of some Farang who got drunk passed out and froze to death. You only have to get your body temperature down to 30 °C (86.0 °F), and your organs fail and you are clinically dead. It's very possible to freeze to death even in the tropics.

• 2 weeks later...