Looking For Job...

stepenwolf1958

any usefull advice about how to find some job in Thailand/thanks

Yikes! I think people are going to need/want a little more info from you. What kind of job are you looking for? What are your qualifications, ie education, experience, etc.? I took a look at your previous posts and you mentioned "teaching English". To be honest here, I hope you speak it better than you write it. Anyway many things to consider, you know, like work permits. Perhaps you could check out the "Jobs, economy, banking, business, investment in Thailand" forum. Might be some help there. Good luck.

any usefull advice about how to find some job in Thailand/thanks

Yikes! I think people are going to need/want a little more info from you. What kind of job are you looking for? What are your qualifications, ie education, experience, etc.? I took a look at your previous posts and you mentioned "teaching English". To be honest here, I hope you speak it better than you write it. Anyway many things to consider, you know, like work permits. Perhaps you could check out the "Jobs, economy, banking, business, investment in Thailand" forum. Might be some help there. Good luck.

He's none too forthcoming is he ?

• 4 weeks later...

Read his posts.

They say a lot about him!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no "cheap" way to stay in Thailand for a long time!!

If you are under 50 you need a skill/experience that is not available in the local employment market.

You need a job that pays a good salary, 60,000 baht or more a month.

If you are over 50 you need a pension or sufficient money to show 800K in the bank at the start of each year when you renew your visa.

Read his posts.

They say a lot about him!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no "cheap" way to stay in Thailand for a long time!!

If you are under 50 you need a skill/experience that is not available in the local employment market.

You need a job that pays a good salary, 60,000 baht or more a month.

If you are over 50 you need a pension or sufficient money to show 800K in the bank at the start of each year when you renew your visa.

IGNORE is the best way to go. :o