Thaivisa New Years Eve Party, Larry's Dive, Bangkok 31 December 2008

george

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o New Years Eve Party 2009 :D

You are cordially invited to the Thaivisa New Years Eve Party to be held at the NEW official Bangkok home of Thaivisa, Larry's Dive

larrysdive.png

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Wednesday, 31 December 2008 at Larry's Dive

All Thaivisa members in good standing plus 1 guest ONLY are cordially invited!

**Sign-ups Required**

**Please sign up on this thread**

***The Sign-up requirements are that you must have a minimum 5 posts effective today, 14, December 2008. The will be no exceptions to this requirement.***

Name tags will be provided and you will be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy 2 hours of free draft Chang or Tiger beer, 1 hour of unlimited shooters including Larry's famous margaritas and a midnight Champagne toast.

All other drinks that evening are sold at 100 baht (ie Happy Hour Prices) include draft pints, Heineken, Tiger, Chang, and all mixed drinks.

The whole place's venues are open to Thaivisa Members: LARRY'S NEW BEACH BAR, LARRY'S DIVE GRILL and BAR, LARRY'S LOFT.

Larry's will be providing Ribs, spaghetti and chilli, wings and salads.

Charge at the door of 200 baht for all THAIVISA MEMBERS (includes all the above listed food and drinks as well as lucky draws).

This is an adult function and children below the age of 18 will not be permitted

Need a Hotel room in the Sukhumvit Area, click here

Map to Larry's Dive, Sukhumvit Soi 22, BANGKOK:

post-128-1229244298_thumb.jpg

Yes I would like to attend and bring one guest. Please make reservation for 2 at this function....party...get together.

:o New Years Eve Party 2009 :D

You are cordially invited to the Thaivisa New Years Eve Party to be held at the NEW official Bangkok home of Thaivisa, Larry's Dive

larrysdive.png

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Wednesday, 31 December 2008 at Larry's Dive

All Thaivisa members in good standing plus 1 guest ONLY are cordially invited!

**Sign-ups Required**

**Please sign up on this thread**

***The Sign-up requirements are that you must have a minimum 5 posts effective today, 14, December 2008. There will be no exceptions to this requirement.***

Name tags will be provided and you will be free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as to enjoy 2 hours of free draft Chang or Tiger beer, 1 hour of unlimited shooters including Larry's famous margaritas and a midnight Champagne toast.

All other drinks that evening are sold at 100 baht (ie Happy Hour Prices) include draft pints, Heineken, Tiger, Chang, and all mixed drinks.

The whole place's venues are open to Thaivisa Members: LARRY'S NEW BEACH BAR, LARRY'S DIVE GRILL and BAR, LARRY'S LOFT.

Larry's will be providing Ribs, spaghetti and chilli, wings and salads.

Charge at the door of 200 baht for all THAIVISA MEMBERS (includes all the above listed food and drinks as well as lucky draws).

This is an adult function and children below the age of 18 will not be permitted

Need a Hotel room in the Sukhumvit Area, click here

Map to Larry's Dive, Sukhumvit Soi 22, BANGKOK:

post-128-1229244298_thumb.jpg

Add ME + 1 thanks!!!

I'd be humbled to be welcomed to attend (albeit briefly as have later plans) and would encourage all TV'rs to try and show up too. The sheer effort in daily communications (necessary moderations) and connecting all just for your support and then offering a gratis night out to say thanks for our support n enjoy is genuine and reason enuff. In the past, TV bashes have always been a refreshing delight, meeting cyber-friends n foes alike and behind the avatars, never ever met one in real life I didn't like. (unintended rhyme).

Just show up, put some faces to the avatars, meet new friends (in real life) and have a great time! :D

Happy New Year all, thanks TV and best wishes in 2009! :o

EDIT/ps, larry's still got the beach and the dentist's chair? sure hope so... and it was safe (fond but fuzzy memories....) :D

Edited by baht&sold

Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all

Would love to come to the party but have not registered the required posts but never mind

Will endevour to post more in the future

I never seem to be in LOS at the party times over the years but I am sure will be in country eventually to meet up with other members

Have a happy and safe 2009 everyone

sleepy

Scratch Mr. and Ms. Bino from the list. :o

Ms. has come up with a new plan involving the family in a place where I will be the only white face / native english speaker, but in the interests of a quiet life for myself, I'm gonna go along with her.

Much to my chagrin- I would have enjoyed having a few beers and some laughs with some like minded people! I won't miss the next event in Bangkok- will have this cancellation to use as leverage!!