Bob Ward

alex100

I have heard a rumour today that an old freind Bob Ward - last i heard living on Samui has died - does anyone have any info.

bob unfortunatly had a very bad bike accident about 6 months ago on samui,he was in hospital here [bandon unfortunatly]in a coma, was then moved to nathon hospital where he remained in a coma till stable enough to be flown home.he was still in a coma when he passed away 7 days ago.sadly missed p.s sids who flew bob home had to pay 20.000bht overstay.can u believe these ######[immagration].but i think bob would have seen the irony of it all!

Alex,

What Benson said is correct. Bob had an accident on march 1st and never came out of the coma.

He was flown to the UK and passed away last week.

On saterday some friends of Bob had a drink in Chaweng to his memory.

I have heard a rumour today that an old freind Bob Ward - last i heard living on Samui has died - does anyone have any info.

bob unfortunatly had a very bad bike accident about 6 months ago on samui,he was in hospital here [bandon unfortunatly]in a coma, was then moved to nathon hospital where he remained in a coma till stable enough to be flown home.he was still in a coma when he passed away 7 days ago.sadly missed p.s sids who flew bob home had to pay 20.000bht overstay.can u believe these ######[immagration].but i think bob would have seen the irony of it all!

Many thanks for the reply __ I worked with Bob for over 3 years in Saudi - as you say he will be sadley missed is DAVE STILL ON THE iSLAND

Hi Alex,

Yep, Dave is still on Samui.

I you see Dave can you please pass on myselfs and Wandees condolences

many thanks

Alex Pollock

Hi Alex and Wandee, Unfortunately Bob pased away on the 12/12 in UK some people from Saudi attended, Trev Dixon, Stu Fairhurst, Pete Stubbs, Pablo, Cliff Jones that I know of I'm still here though.

• 3 weeks later...