Nakhon Sawan Train Station

hullupullo

Easy for u who know, tell me, where is it? How far from bus station?

Nakhon Sawan Train Station is about 3km from centre of Nakhon Sawan (Big C). No busses run from train station to town center but you can take a truck cab (colour green) for about 10baht

Will be arriving in NS by train on Friday, how far to the Pimarn please?

Do I go into town as Arran mentioned or ask the driver of a truck cab to drop me at the hotel?

Pimarn is probably about 5 to 10 mins walk from BigC or 2 minutes by truck-cab, and maybe 5 to 10 mins by truck-cab from fairyland, I would take the truck-cab to the pimarn, its very hot outside!!

The pimarm does not have internet, but just across the way there is a small coffee shop called "I am coffee", it has internet.

Pimarm normally charges about 850 baht per night.

Edited by ArranP

Will be arriving in NS by train on Friday, how far to the Pimarn please?

Do I go into town as Arran mentioned or ask the driver of a truck cab to drop me at the hotel?

Pimarn is probably about 5 to 10 mins walk from BigC or 2 minutes by truck-cab, and maybe 5 to 10 mins by truck-cab from fairyland, I would take the truck-cab to the pimarn, its very hot outside!!

The pimarm does not have internet, but just across the way there is a small coffee shop called "I am coffee", it has internet.

Pimarm normally charges about 850 baht per night.

Thanks Arran, hopefully will be arriving by train, and thanks for tip on the internet, I have already booked online.

Stopped in NS a cpl of days ago, the sign said 6km into town.

Truck drivers wanted 100 Baht into town, I refused 2 and got a third one at the junction from the railway St for 70B. and she was pretty.

Stayed in the seeharaj, nice hotel but could do with a bit of decorating.

Massage shops just opposite to the left.

Good night in the collection pub out back of the hotel, 2 Thai bands, food & plenty of beer.

Couldn't get anyone to shift under 100Baht for the return trip to the railway station not even 90B, Except for a motorbike rider who wanted 50B He seemed to be talking to everyone for me. But I did notice I was asking the wrong colour truck by the bus station,I was asking yellow and the ones at the st were green. Dont know if ti would make a difference.

Glad you enjoyed your night in the 'Collection Pub'.

I'd have thought that 100 Baht for that trip was not too bad.

If you are not happy with that hotel, try Mai Homme next time. 450 Baht, double bed, air con, tv and very clean.

Good to hear also the m/c driver was doing his best to be helpful, even if he did not succeed. I've noticed that Thai people here seem to be friendly enough.

• 3 weeks later...
How do you get to Mai Homme hotel from bus station?

Oops! Never saw that one. Sorry. And will be too late now to say but a Tuk Tuk outside would take you about 1.5 km, turning right from the bus station to the Mai Homme. 30 Baht.