11th Floor Luxury 72 Sq M Condo For Rent In Suburb Of Bankok

location,

off the lam luk ka rd , 30 minutes from the new airport , very close to the number 9 motorway (outer ring road) 40 minutes to center of Bangkok, close to a big C and a tesco lotus.

property size

have 72 sq m size and 60 sq m

bedrooms 2

bath room 1

furniture ,air con 3, sofa, dining table and chairs, beds, washing machine, cooker, micro wave, TV, satellite, free movie channels (star movies), and news, (CNN),

beautiful gardens,

very clean and large swimming pool

steam rooms,

club house re sports club , tennis courts , restaurant,

the complex has 24 hour security

parking bay

RENT

per day 1000 baht a day

per week 6,000

per one month stay is 20,000

per three month stay is 15,000 , a month

per six month stay is 13,000 a month

per 12 month stay is 12,000 a month

post-65468-1229492571_thumb.jpg

post-65468-1229492609_thumb.jpg

post-65468-1229492654_thumb.jpg

post-65468-1229492734_thumb.jpg

post-65468-1229492792_thumb.jpg

post-65468-1229492838_thumb.jpg

you are asking for 20k that far out? WOW!

some people like to be out of the noise , pollution , but still close enough to get in and out of the centre ,

to live in a clean environment,

the 20k is for a one month stay , cheaper and IMO much better then staying in a hotel , you get free room cleaning and clean sheets and bath towels every 3 days ,

but if you are desperate to be near the centre of town ,then this is not for you sorry

have seen some right dirty small noisy dumps in the centre , but ha its near the action right,

you are asking for 20k that far out? WOW!

some people like to be out of the noise , pollution , but still close enough to get in and out of the centre ,

to live in a clean environment,

the 20k is for a one month stay , cheaper and IMO much better then staying in a hotel , you get free room cleaning and clean sheets and bath towels every 3 days ,

but if you are desperate to be near the centre of town ,then this is not for you sorry

have seen some right dirty small noisy dumps in the centre , but ha its near the action right,

And some people like to use the "CLASSIFIED SECTION" !!

Even 12k is high for that far out ....

But I am not in a noisy dump in the centre :D

thanks for your expert advice , i will pass it on to the groups of japanese and korean golfers that come here in there hundreds , year in year out, :o

You are most welcome :D I guess the japanese and korean golfers aren't renting from you at those prices :D

Even 12k is high for that far out ....

But I am not in a noisy dump in the centre :D

thanks for your expert advice , i will pass it on to the groups of japanese and korean golfers that come here in there hundreds , year in year out, :D

You are most welcome :D I guess the Japanese and Korean golfers aren't renting from you at those prices :D

that's right , they pay a bit more , as they get transport to and from the golf courses in the deal, they like the place so much the have had there own restaurant built on some land next to the complex , opening soon, if you fancy a korean night out let me know , :o

i am looking for a condo,long term but this is to far for me,as i work at silom.

thanks for a constructive reply yogi , on a lighter note , you would only have to wait 2/3 years and we will have our own BTS right out side the complex ,

yes true bts will start but we all have to wait,my currrent agreement expires this month end,rightnow i m staying at silom 21k per month,but from next year owner wants 27k.