Way To Improve True Speed?

Doi Thong

Like most of us, I got True 512/256 package, and like most of us the connection is shitty. However from some test I found that local transfers can be pretty what is advertised or even more(this fact is one more approval of complitelly clueleness of TRUE technitians, that cant limit users). Anyway if inside Thailand we can surf and downlad fast enough, we just need to find good gateway to go international. Ji-Net proxy not agree to make us this favour from what I saw(too bad they are seems to be the best DSL provider here, but their plans is expensive and limited). Anyone knows CAT proxies addresses, or any other transparent/public proxies on default ports like 80 or 8080? Could be universities/goverment/public organizations or ISPs. Let's find out and it will make our life much easier.

I used proxy.pacific.net.th port 8080 with my TOT 512/256 ADSL in Chaing Mai for about 3 months and I was always getting international speeds above 400 kbps, but they changed something last month and now it is s**t ass slow so I don't use it anymore. I'm now in the same boat with the True users, my TOT has been running about 50-70 kbps for the last month and I can't get any answers from TOT except that they sold out all of the bandwidth and it is over-loaded, so nobody is getting any speed. Typical Thais, screw up a wet dream.