Kawasaki Er6n

12DrinkMore

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then it looks like Kawa won't let us get the ER-6n and the Yammie will keep it's high price, so I better start saving up for the Yammie. BTW I was really keen on the BMW F650GS but the price went up with over 100,000,- Baht which I do understand since they now got an 800cc twin in it. BUT the price overseas is just under 10,000,- $ so the premium price here does not make any sense at all :o

Sad if Kawa don't push through 650 which might get us better priced alternatives as well...

Ohh well LOS is Loss Of Smile now...

Cheers Bard

Odd as they made quite a nice aggressive look with the z750..

Why stop with the ER6-N? I wish they'd bring in the Z1000 :D

17736d1206369575-2009-suzuki-stratosphere-98167.jpg

I agree about the Z1000, they're a great fun bike. <deleted> is that thing above, i would hate to be maintaining all those lovely pipes coming from the donk......looks like its about a 3000cc engine?? :o:D:D

Suzuki Stratosphere is a Suzuki concept motorcycle, powered by a 1100cc transverse narrow-bore 24-valve inline-6 engine, rated at 180 HP. According to Suzuki press materials, the engine produced above 100 lb-ft of torque from just above idle all the way to redline.

SUZUKI_STRATOSPHERE.jpg

Stratosphere_Suzuki_1100.jpg

Suzuki_Stratosphere_Cockpit.jpg

It has been approved for production :o

Zz, That Suzuki looks positively FAT until you look at the picture taken of it (from the riders seat) looking down onto the tank.....looks thin. 100lb of torque from idle, 180hp, sure would launch ok.

BBB, that bike looks hot, what are its stats with a turbo hooked up? got any idea? I agree with Travelmate, turbos are alright but not much use in LOS. Nice paint, awesome wheels. The front of that one looks good too - no hat.

BBB, that bike looks hot, what are its stats with a turbo hooked up? got any idea? I agree with Travelmate, turbos are alright but not much use in LOS. Nice paint, awesome wheels. The front of that one looks good too - no hat.

I can't remember where I found that pic of the turbo ER-6n and I agree 110% that a turbo mc would be silly here in Thailand, but I really like some of the other mods they did to that bike so thought I'd share :o

Anyone else find it funny it says "ER6 Turbo" on the seat? Just in case you forget what you're riding :D

Well... I've got a good buddy who doesn't carry a map but always writes the final destination on a piece of paper and sticks it on his tank bag in case he forgets where he's going... :D:D:o:D

Anyone else find it funny it says "ER6 Turbo" on the seat? Just in case you forget what you're riding :D

Well... I've got a good buddy who doesn't carry a map but always writes the final destination on a piece of paper and sticks it on his tank bag in case he forgets where he's going... :D:wai::D:D

Well if that was me, I would probably forget the tank bag before I left the house, not to mention the note inside the bag :o

Well... I've got a good buddy who doesn't carry a map but always writes the final destination on a piece of paper and sticks it on his tank bag in case he forgets where he's going... :D:wai::D:D

Well if that was me, I would probably forget the tank bag before I left the house, not to mention the note inside the bag :o

I believe he was referring to someone who has a big flaming flip-off avatar.....

I don't have a p[ussy ass tank bag.

Yeah, real bikers wear back packs and ride on square tires... :o:D:D:D

They at least stayed rubber side down tho !!

Yeah, something about they're not able to go far enough on a single tank of gas.......

Now if only I had used those frequent stops to check coolant and oils !! :D

I do have some questions though. In the picture of the three CBRs, I only saw helmets with flip down shields. Does nobody wear the full face style, or do they just not leave them on their bikes? Also, what, if any, leathers are used? We need to keep safe on the road, and I enjoy reading reports like these, preferring to not have them contain a "we had a good time, but....".

Dave I was the first to write about the Iron Butt Ride. I didn't kick you in the ribs over your little "slide".

We had a good time BUT..........................

I do have some questions though. In the picture of the three CBRs, I only saw helmets with flip down shields. Does nobody wear the full face style, or do they just not leave them on their bikes? Also, what, if any, leathers are used? We need to keep safe on the road, and I enjoy reading reports like these, preferring to not have them contain a "we had a good time, but....".

Dave I was the first to write about the Iron Butt Ride. I didn't kick you in the ribs over your little "slide".

I'm confused; you pulled up a quote from exactly 7 months ago when I asked what type of safety gear people were wearing. As you know I had a full face helmet, leather jacket, gloves and motorcycle boots on. With the exception of bruised muscles and a wounded pride I walked away with nary a scratch on me. Perhaps I'm missing what your point is?

I'm confused; you pulled up a quote from exactly 7 months ago when I asked what type of safety gear people were wearing. As you know I had a full face helmet, leather jacket, gloves and motorcycle boots on. With the exception of bruised muscles and a wounded pride I walked away with nary a scratch on me. Perhaps I'm missing what your point is?

With a siggy and avatar like DotCom's you have to figure it's pointless :D:D:o

Archived