Jai Dee

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New PM Abhisit urges Thaksin to return home

New Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva urged on Thursday convicted ex-PM Thaksin Shinawtra to return home to face corruption trials.

:o

Thaksin would never come back unless its first arranged that he would not spend a day in Jail....

If I was Thaksin I would leave my butt ugly ex-wife in Thailand to fight over the money the government seized, and I would go to a country with the rest of my millions that did not have an extradition treaty with Thailand, and live the rest of my life enjoying my millions...

Sorry, but folks in the west do not usually spend time in jail for committing fraud, they get promoted!

until they get caught, when they get caught they go to jail.... there have been some really high profile cases in the last decade suprised you were not aware of them.

New Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva urged on Thursday convicted ex-PM Thaksin Shinawtra to return home to face corruption trials.

Thaksin would never come back unless its first arranged that he would not spend a day in Jail....

If I was Thaksin I would leave my butt ugly ex-wife in Thailand to fight over the money the government seized, and I would go to a country with the rest of my millions that did not have an extradition treaty with Thailand, and live the rest of my life enjoying my millions...

ThinK The Congo is good at this time of year. :D

Maybe the new PM read ThaiPaully's advice here on ThaiVisa. Taksin comes home, serves time in jail, and emerges as a humble, virtuous Thai saviour to lead Thailand into the 22nd centuiry...after he has served all his consecutive terms, I might add. In the footsteps of Czechoslavakia's Havel, South Africa's Mandela, India's Mohandas Gandhi, and M. L. King, Jr.

Second time in as many days you've made the Gandhi Thaksin comparison. Are you feeling ok PeaceBlondie?

I was beginning to think the same thing myself.

Thaksin is in the company of Suharto,Marcos, Berlusconi & Chen Shui-Bian not the above mentioned statesmen. Please. :o

Berlusconi never had 1 day of jail and was never found guilty for nothing.

It's the prime minister of my country and him never make Armed force for take the power same marcos.

Talk about your prime minister dont talk about other country that you dont know.

It's elected from us, from the people.

If you want INSULT my country and my PRIME MINISTER than dont be ...sad if i insult your family.

ciao

Edited by oceano

It's the prime minister of my country and him never make Armed force for take the power same marcos.

Talk about your prime minister dont talk about other country that you dont know.

If you want INSULT my country and my PRIME MINISTER than dont be ...sad if i insult your family.

ciao

Yea, and don't talk shit about G.W. either! :o

Sorry, but folks in the west do not usually spend time in jail for committing fraud, they get promoted!

until they get caught, when they get caught they go to jail.... there have been some really high profile cases in the last decade suprised you were not aware of them.

I respect your opinion, though my perspective differs. I am aware of a handful of prosecutions; however, in my most humble opinion, the financial services industry in the West is awash in fraud, greed and deceit.

Maybe the new PM read ThaiPaully's advice here on ThaiVisa. Taksin comes home, serves time in jail, and emerges as a humble, virtuous Thai saviour to lead Thailand into the 22nd centuiry...after he has served all his consecutive terms, I might add. In the footsteps of Czechoslavakia's Havel, South Africa's Mandela, India's Mohandas Gandhi, and M. L. King, Jr.

Second time in as many days you've made the Gandhi Thaksin comparison. Are you feeling ok PeaceBlondie?

Thaksin is in the company of Suharto,Marcos, Berlusconi & Chen Shui-Bian not the above mentioned statesmen. Please. :D

ciao

English please. :o

Thaksin is in the company of Suharto,Marcos, Berlusconi & Chen Shui-Bian not the above mentioned statesmen. Please. :D

ciao

English please. :o

DONT INSULT MY COUNTRY AND MY PRIME MINISTER.

UNDERSTOOD?

ciao

English please. :D

UNDERSTOOD?

Don't put the caps lock on, understand?

ciao

UNDERSTOOD?

YES I PUT BEACAUSE I SHOUT...DONT INSULT MY COUNTRY AND MY PRIME MINISTER.

ciao

UNDERSTOOD?

Sorry, could you say that louder, I didn't here it the first time :D

Edited by mrtoad

Precisely, when Sondti_Army, and P_Untouchable have ensured that all ASC charges are fully booked, Taksin would be a 700 year old relic of the Chakri Dinisty before he saw the light of day.

What a rediculous thing for Abhisit to say, unless of course we are to see the courts judgement ignored exactly as was the 1997 constitution ignored when Sondti_Army and his mongrels broke democracy in this county for the benefit of serving themselves and there paymasters for the 30 somethingth time!

ciao

UNDERSTOOD?

Sorry, could you say that louder, I didn't here it the first time :D

CAN STOP NOW? IS NOT FUNNY FOR ITALIAN PEOPLE.

TKS

Edited by oceano

If Abhisit can have his boss make a deal with the military courts, I think Thaksin will return.

Who is the boss of Abhisit and you know that the courts have nothing to do with the military in Thailand?

Sorry, you'll have to look further than ASTV for the answer, my friend. Don't be afraid of the international press.

Yet again ... 'unmentionable people'

siam4ever --- you know how lame it is to keep making these assertions with nothing to back it up, right?

Turn down the Fox News parody ASTV station screaching propaganda eternally and read an international journal with an open mind and you'll find it unnecessary to keep trying to justify an extreme right-wing power play.

I haven't looked at ASTV since the PAD left the airport. But tell us Mr All Knowing ... who is the PM's 'boss'?

You know you have nothing but innuendo and when called to the carpet for it you still hide.

LaoPo --- who is in power? I think it is the Dem's in a sadly far too loose coalition. Maybe you know more wherever you are in the world than we know in Thailand?

Can I be the first to ask if Abhisit will be going home to England for xmas?

Anybody who thinks the Dems are in power really needs to get out and read more.

I enjoy it when the PAD tag team show how little they really know. It just ruins any valid arguements they may accidently stumble upon when they keep making comments like this.

Enjoy ASTV, I hear they have a wonderful xmas line up. Sondhi xmas day speach to the Nation. PAD celebrity wrestling (ten masked fighters V one small boy with arms tied behind back), One man and his dog, Airport 2008, It's a wonderful life (for us fascists) :o Xmas day PAD Mastermind special (4 places remaining still, please apply!)

Merry xmas to all.

Edited by grandpops

Just a few high profile cases, many many are swept under the carpet as big companies do not want to admit failures.

Looks like we hit the truth right on! The right wing ASTV-stained PAD cheerleaders always surrender with their "troll" cry!

hi sunrise :o

Kasit for FM? Abhisit has no balls or ability to think on his own. Ironically, that might lead to more compromise and a muddled peace for Thailand.

Looks like we hit the truth right on! The right wing ASTV-stained PAD cheerleaders always surrender with their "troll" cry!

Kasit for FM? Abhisit has no balls or ability to think on his own. Ironically, that might lead to more compromise and a muddled peace for Thailand.

I more or less agree with you, sunrise07. :D

Hold on, expect to be assaulted by PAD supporters!

LaoPo --- who is in power? I think it is the Dem's in a sadly far too loose coalition.

Really, jdinasia ? You think it's the Democrats with their far too loose coalition who are in POWER.......?.......Surely, you can't be that naive can you ? :o

LaoPo

Hold on, expect to be assaulted by PAD supporters!

i dont mind about that.

Im just happy to see you again. i thought you had left us :D

Yes, it was ABC poll.

Published on November 2, 2008

The survey was conducted on 2,698 eligible voters in 19 provinces in all regions, including Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen and Songkhla, between last Monday and Friday.

The survey also found that almost 92 per cent of the respondents still believed in the justice system, compared to 6.7 per cent who said they no longer had faith in it.

The result too clear to simply throw it away, whatever their error margin is, 92% for "believe in the justice system" is just too much to dismiss.

Everybody had seen and heard HM the King several addresses to the top judges, only a rabid conspiracy lunatic would suggest that the courts secretly work for themselves or some third, yet unnamed party. The country and its justice system hasn't been hijacked, Thaksin has to accept that if he wishes to remain loyal to the country and the crown.

He can run because he's afraid of punishement, everyone would understand that, but to claim Thai highest courts are working for anyone else but the King and the country will not fly, unless he wants to instigate a revolution.

>>>

Local courts at lower levels are a different story.

and you weren't trolling with your silly lesbian allegation on ms yingluck shinawatra thread ?

Don't jump threads, please.

All SJ did there, btw, was to include a question about her marital status, fourth on the list, I believe. The whole lesbian story was blown up by someone else.

The problem with that guy is GREED dear 'My phuketLife'

He will go all the way to retrive his ill gotten Billions at all cost!

Just keep on dreaming. To face a kangaroo court it will never happen

1) You really shouldn't insult the courts here.

2) Thaksin said he respected and trusted the courts ... shortly before they convicted him.

Or: "1) You really shouldn't insult the kangaroos." :o

I am enjoying this. IMHO I prefers kangaroos, because they don't take bribe.