Abhisit Urges Thaksin To Return Home

Jai Dee

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personality Disorder (sic) I'll leave the flaming to you, as it seems you have a habit of doing it to others.

I see this all over the posts here, what does it mean?

It can be used for a number of things, but in this instance it's to highlight an error, for the purpose of ridicule or irony.

Maybe the new PM read ThaiPaully's advice here on ThaiVisa. Taksin comes home, serves time in jail, and emerges as a humble, virtuous Thai saviour to lead Thailand into the 22nd centuiry...after he has served all his consecutive terms, I might add. In the footsteps of Czechoslavakia's Havel, South Africa's Mandela, India's Mohandas Gandhi, and M. L. King, Jr.

Second time in as many days you've made the Gandhi Thaksin comparison. Are you feeling ok PeaceBlondie?

I was beginning to think the same thing myself.

Thaksin is in the company of Suharto,Marcos, Berlusconi & Chen Shui-Bian not the above mentioned statesmen. Please. :D

Berlusconi never had 1 day of jail and was never found guilty for nothing.

It's the prime minister of my country and him never make Armed force for take the power same marcos.

Talk about your prime minister dont talk about other country that you dont know.

It's elected from us, from the people.

If you want INSULT my country and my PRIME MINISTER than dont be ...sad if i insult your family.

ciao

English please. :o

I guess that you write perfect Italian. In howmany foreign languages besides english can you write a coherent story? For many of TV members English is their second or even tird language. A litle bit more respect for this members please.

Maybe the new PM read ThaiPaully's advice here on ThaiVisa. Taksin comes home, serves time in jail, and emerges as a humble, virtuous Thai saviour to lead Thailand into the 22nd centuiry...after he has served all his consecutive terms, I might add. In the footsteps of Czechoslavakia's Havel, South Africa's Mandela, India's Mohandas Gandhi, and M. L. King, Jr.

Second time in as many days you've made the Gandhi Thaksin comparison. Are you feeling ok PeaceBlondie?

Thaksin is in the company of Suharto,Marcos, Berlusconi & Chen Shui-Bian not the above mentioned statesmen. Please. :D

It's the prime minister of my country and him never make Armed force for take the power same marcos.

Talk about your prime minister dont talk about other country that you dont know.

If you want INSULT my country and my PRIME MINISTER than dont be ...sad if i insult your family.

ciao

English please. :D

DONT INSULT MY COUNTRY AND MY PRIME MINISTER.

UNDERSTOOD?

Don't put the caps lock on, understand?

:o

I hope your 4634 other comments are of an higher level.

ciao

I guess that you write perfect Italian. In howmany foreign languages besides english can you write a coherent story? For many of TV members English is their second or even tird language. A litle bit more respect for this members please.

For the final time, it was said in jest, and taken wrong way by people who don't appear to have much of a sense of humour. Hence the reason there was an emotion by it.

[

I hope your 4634 other comments are of an higher level.

4639 I think, but I'm not too pedantic.

Thanks for pointing that out though, I can see from your postings that you are at a far superior level than most. Hopefully, your sense of humour may develop someday.

Edited by mrtoad

ciao

For the final time, it was said in jest, and taken wrong way by people who don't appear to have much of a sense of humour. Hence the reason there was an emotion by it.

thats right folks, simply append all disrespectful comments with an emotion and you have a backdoor to hop out of if need be . a standard but unconvincing defence.

thats right folks, simply append all disrespectful comments with an emotion and you have a backdoor to hop out of if need be . a standard but unconvincing defence.

:o Ever heard of irony?

<deleted>, the inital statement was hardly disrespectful. So may touchy people out there at the moment, must be all the political shenanigans. :D

Lighten up a little.

Please don't use Thaksins name in conjunction with Mandela, Gandhi, Havel and ML King. While ever your @rse points to the ground when standing will you ever be able to make any comparison, other than the vast difference between great people and vermin like Thaksin. :o

Edited by Artisi

Please don't use Thaksins name in conjunction with Mandela, Gandhi, Havel and ML King. While ever your @rse points to the ground when standing will you ever be able to make any comparison, other than the vast difference between great people and vermin like Thaksin. :o

If I had not already caught on that PB's post was "tongue in cheek", then this would have done it for me:

virtuous Thai saviour to lead Thailand into the 22nd centuiry

Just keep on dreaming. To face a kangaroo court it will never happen

1) You really shouldn't insult the courts here.

Why? Whenever we want to discuss something near the root, we come to the reminder "you cannot discuss".

Because it is illegal.

It's not illegal to respectfully discuss. The problem is that the discussion often *isn't* respectful, and so poses a (real) risk to Thaivisa itself. But I agree it is annoying and the moderation gets totally out of hand sometimes.

Just keep on dreaming. To face a kangaroo court it will never happen

1) You really shouldn't insult the courts here.

Why? Whenever we want to discuss something near the root, we come to the reminder "you cannot discuss".

Because it is illegal.

It's not illegal to respectfully discuss. The problem is that the discussion often *isn't* respectful, and so poses a (real) risk to Thaivisa itself. But I agree it is annoying and the moderation gets totally out of hand sometimes.

There is a jail term in Thailand for disagreeing with the court. You could be jail calling Judges Kangaroos. This is not Australia.

Looks like we hit the truth right on! The right wing ASTV-stained PAD cheerleaders always surrender with their "troll" cry!

hi sunrise :D

Kasit for FM? Abhisit has no balls or ability to think on his own. Ironically, that might lead to more compromise and a muddled peace for Thailand.

I more or less agree with you, sunrise07. :D

I thought forum rules forbid to use multiple accounts??? :o

Thaksin is in the company of Suharto,Marcos, Berlusconi & Chen Shui-Bian not the above mentioned statesmen. Please. :o

You forgot Idi Amin, Milosevic, Pol Pot, Mugabi and a number of others. :D

Eh, i'm no great fan of Thaksin but putting him in the same light as those last 4 is taking things a little to far don't you think? A little bit inhumane, i agree, but not a genocidal maniac like you are trying to portray him to be. In the words of Renton "Calm doon Franco"

Two days ago it looked like Abhisit just might be able to take the control handed him by the PAD for a bit of time; now it looks like he'll be gone in a matter of months. He's squirming and unable to answer questions (lie) successfully and it's quite clear he's got no plan and a lot of patrons from warring sides to pay back.

Tank you guys.

i speak 12 languages because i belive that is better speack the language of the country were you stay.

So sorry is only 6 month i learn english in school.

You understand very well what i write but some people think to be the superior people if find fault in hoters.

I hope this people are really perfect and can read and talk fluent Thai, like me, for talk about thailand politics and other important question about this country.

Humor is when everybody like your humor( is humor if i say sometings about your mother? for me yes for you no) so write humoristic things about your country and your PEOPLE and not mine....i will be happy for that.

PS: give to me other 6 month and i will write same you MISTER PERFECT OXFORD EDUCATED HUMORISTIC MAN.

ciao

Edited by oceano

He's squirming and unable to answer questions

Speaking of which, i believe that the question about whether it was against forum rules to hold multiple accounts might have been directed at you siam4ever (or should i say sunrise07?).

Edited by rixalex

Personality Disorder (sic) I'll leave the flaming to you, as it seems you have a habit of doing it to others.

I see this all over the posts here, what does it mean?

It can be used for a number of things, but in this instance it's to highlight an error, for the purpose of ridicule or irony.

if this is about "<sic>" the toad got it wrong and also use it in a wrong way.

sic is a Latin word meaning "thus", "so", "as such", or "just as that"

you will see it usually in newspaper or scholar papers.

<sic> used in quoted text to indicate that the preceding segment of the quote was copied faithfully, that it exactly reproduces the original and that the foregoing mistake was made by the writer/source/ the original that is quoted.

it's used to denote that a grammatical error, mistake, typo or specific formating in a quoted section is in the original quote and the quoted section is "just as that" in the original document. the quoting party is pointing out that they are not making an error or changing the format of the quote but are indicating that the original contained the error or formating.

The question remains "what will happen to Abhisit after his "government" is history?". He has been hand-groomed by the elites for almost two decades now, never really having a real job. Would it have been better for him to wait until the Democrats could have won an election, admittedly that may have been a long, long time. But he is young. Perhaps he is regretting being railroaded in?

Lets drop the personal insults, discussion of other countries and the overly sensitive concern for others opinions about one's country's government as none of it is relevant to the discussion at hand.

Thanks.

The question remains "what will happen to Abhisit after his "government" is history?". He has been hand-groomed by the elites for almost two decades now, never really having a real job. Would it have been better for him to wait until the Democrats could have won an election, admittedly that may have been a long, long time. But he is young. Perhaps he is regretting being railroaded in?

In any case the experience will be invaluable for him. I've always said he needs a few years and gray hairs for him to reach his political prime.

Edited by mc2

I doubt he had much choice. The alternative to a Dem led parliamentary chosen government would have been a coup or a constitutional crisis rsulting in an appointed government. No doubt the powerful people and business in the country prefer the Abhisit option. Another Thaksin proxie government only hel_l bent on changing the constitution and not doing anything about government was never goign to be allowed and it wont in the future. If Abhisit falls it is liekly to be back to coups or constitutional crisis. That is also why so many ordinary people including Thaksin voters are willing to give Abhisit a chance. The alternative is ........