Best Doctor In Nakhon Sawan

xerostar

My MIL has been ill for about 2 months. (BTW she is a really nice person)

Local doctors in Lat Yao have not given a diagnosis.

The prescribed pills have not helped. (I have yet to find out what the pills contain)

She has constant dizziness and lethargy which makes it hard for her to get out of bed.

Up until recently she was quite fit and did a lot of work in the fields.

She is a happy person, so depression can be ruled out.

Last July we had a plague of ticks around the house.

The dogs always have a lot of them.

I'm wondering if she has picked up a tick-borne disease?

Can somebody recommend a good English-speaking doctor in NS.

MIL does not want to go to BKK, but I will insist if she can't get a cure in NS.

Any advice welcome

Tried the big hospital down the road from 'Mai Homme' hotel? Situated near Teuk Thai apartments. On Daowadung Road, as I recall.

I went there a couple of times and saw English speaking Doctors each time. Efficient and helpful. Also when the g/f went in overnight she recieived good attention.

Darned if I can remember the name of the hospital right now, but you cannot miss it.

Thanks G54

We will go there today.

I know Daowadung Rd since visiting Dave at the English book shop last July.

Xerostar, I would recomend Paknampo hospital accross from Big C on the same side as the park, I have been to both and would not go back to the one in Daowadung rd,

regards

Madyakka

Tried the big hospital down the road from 'Mai Homme' hotel? Situated near Teuk Thai apartments. On Daowadung Road, as I recall.

I went there a couple of times and saw English speaking Doctors each time. Efficient and helpful. Also when the g/f went in overnight she recieived good attention.

Of course they are English speaking doctors. They are mostly well off kids from BKK/Chiang Mai.

First job after graduation is allocated to them via lottery and no escape. 3 years wherever the ticket says (before the lottery, volonteers are invited for Songkhla, Narathiwat, Hat Yai, Pattani).

If they are not back to Bangkok after 3years + 1 minute, they may have married and settled upcountry, which is what the government desires.

Normally they are fresh graduates and expecting them to be great medical practitioners is a bit of a stretch.

Ask those well paid doctors at Bumrungrad, Samitivej, BKK Pattaya Hospital where their first jobs were. They all learned to walk in Nakhons Nowhere as all others had.

Edited by think_too_mut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
My MIL has been ill for about 2 months. (BTW she is a really nice person)

Local doctors in Lat Yao have not given a diagnosis.

The prescribed pills have not helped. (I have yet to find out what the pills contain)

She has constant dizziness and lethargy which makes it hard for her to get out of bed.

Up until recently she was quite fit and did a lot of work in the fields.

She is a happy person, so depression can be ruled out.

Last July we had a plague of ticks around the house.

The dogs always have a lot of them.

I'm wondering if she has picked up a tick-borne disease?

Can somebody recommend a good English-speaking doctor in NS.

MIL does not want to go to BKK, but I will insist if she can't get a cure in NS.

Any advice welcome

Sounds like Lyme Disease...do they have it in Thailand?...you get it from Tick bites. Google it or try Net Doctor for more info