Vegan Restaurants In Chiang Mai

yeehi

• 3 weeks later...

Number 1, About Blue Diamond

Ok, so they are a bit slow at service, i agree but it is more like you are staying in their house there than at a restaurant and the lady isn't mad keen to leap up and wake her sleeping child to get somebody a menu. I have got used to it .

The imortant thing about Blue Diamond is this, and it seems nobody raves about it:

VEGAN ICECREAM!!! In so many flavours!! You can have it with a HOT VEGAN CINAMON SWIRL ROLL!!! To get this ANYWHERE is fantastic, but in the wilds of thailand....! ALso, they listen to us! Go in there and tell her you want almond slice or chocolate brownies without egg milk or butter and SHE MAKES THEM! (Though not right away. Nothing there is right away!) So PLEASE everybody, GO THERE and ASK FOR VEGAN CAKES!

Phew! NExt point!

Number 2, Vegan Indian Food

There is a fantastic tasty indian place in the night market. It is easy to find. Go to the night market at the Starbucks T junction. You are nearly there. You have only 3 directions to go. And one of them is correct! Don't walk up towards The moat. Now you have a 50:50 chance of getting there. At starbucks go left.

About 200 yards up the road on the right hand side is the KLARINE Night Bazar. (Think clarinet). IT is inside and has a food court. Go to the NAINA indian vegetarian outlet (think nana :o YOu buy the food with a coupon from the kiosk.

The food is fantastic, especially the lentil dahl and chick pea chana massala. The nan bread is vegan too, no egg no milk! Great! Cheap and super tasty.

I hope you try it and like it!

:D

• 3 months later...

Just thought i would keep this going as i got some good info from it.

In bangkok do you know any places to eat vegan food at the street stalls? Between Silom and Ekkamai for example?

In fact do you know any good vegan eating places in Bangkok, ye people of CHiang mai.