Brand New Condo For Sale

New condo for sale 300 mt near the new BTS station Udomsuk at 2,65 M Bath

Condo is located at the third floor, 1 bedroom around 43 sqm.

Selling as currently looking for a bigger property somewhere else as the family is getting bigger :o.

Ready to move in in February 2009.

Price is not negotiable as the few units still available are for sale at an higher price.

Sukhumvit Road.,Soi Sukhumvit 68,Bangna Subdistrict,Prakanong District,Bangkok

Pls contact me for further information and pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Selling as currently looking for a bigger property somewhere else as the family is getting bigger :o.

Price is not negotiable as the few units still available are for sale at an higher price.

Price is now dropped to 2.5 M Bath for an urgent sale.

Few units still available are for sell at 2.8 M.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

In retrospect, you probably should have posted pics of these units from the get go, you might've gotten more responses.

Just throwing in my 2 cents

Ciao

Price is now dropped to 2.5 M Bath for an urgent sale.

Few units still available are for sell at 2.8 M.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Include in the above unit a 70,000 bath free voucher to buy furniture from Moderform.

Taking over directly from the owner, only downpayment is been paid yet, possibility of a mortgage.

Edited by kerr17

• 3 months later...
looks nice

how much for rent?

The one in the picture is the showroom but i will do it exactly the same if the tenant will like it that way or perhaps even better.

Rent would be between 15-18k accordingly to the furniture.

looks nice

how much for rent?

The one in the picture is the showroom but i will do it exactly the same if the tenant will like it that way or perhaps even better.

The showroom looks nice, but who want's to sit in their front room with people walking past and looking in?

Showrooms are usually the worst plot in any development. Hope you get a sale :o

RAZZ

looks nice

how much for rent?

The showroom looks nice, but who want's to sit in their front room with people walking past and looking in?

RAZZ

Not sure i got it right,

anyway what i meant is that i can get similar furnitures to the one in the showroom if the tenents would like too.

Thanks anyway

looks nice

how much for rent?

RAZZ

They must be tall people to look in your 3rd floor window?? :D

• 1 month later...

I would not buy any condo unit that has only a balcony at the master bedroom. If there is only a balcony, it should be at the living room. I will not appreciate bringing my guests through my bedroom just to have a peek at the view.

I would not buy any condo unit that has only a balcony at the master bedroom. If there is only a balcony, it should be at the living room. I will not appreciate bringing my guests through my bedroom just to have a peek at the view.

All my guests end up in the bedroom. what guests are you talking about?

The door to the balcony is on the living room by the way.

Then all you need is a studio unit since your world revolves around the bed with home deliveries and bottles of beer, etc.

The door to the balcony is on the living room by the way.

Yup...with a good peek of the bedroom as your guests take in the view and atmosphere at the balcony. Hopefully, the gap under that door is not more than 5mm.

And what this has to do with the condo for sale ?

Maybe there should be separate thread for posting unit layouts...

I was just about to say that thanks,

Trogers if you interested in my condo please contact me with a private message, if you want to talk about layouts as MJo suggest please use a separate thread

Thanks

Then all you need is a studio unit since your world revolves around the bed with home deliveries and bottles of beer, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion but I own a lovely 2 bedroom 2 min walk to nana and a 5 to Asoke. Re the balcony I particularly bought in a condo without. You end up paying for the extra s/metres that never get used its to bloody hot and dirty in BKK. But I honestly have never seen one single person on any of the balconies surrounding my condo unless they are putting out washing. Looks like you have a nice one there and well priced good luck

Thanks for the suggestion but I own a lovely 2 bedroom 2 min walk to nana and a 5 to Asoke. Re the balcony I particularly bought in a condo without. You end up paying for the extra s/metres that never get used its to bloody hot and dirty in BKK. But I honestly have never seen one single person on any of the balconies surrounding my condo unless they are putting out washing. Looks like you have a nice one there and well priced good luck

The floor layout that I have posted shows the washing machine with dryer on top located in the bathroom. The balcony (and mine as well) is furnished with a 60cm dia. round table with 2 chairs that me and my wife use sometimes for morning breakfast and candle lit dinner.

The floor layout that I have posted shows the washing machine with dryer on top located in the bathroom. The balcony (and mine as well) is furnished with a 60cm dia. round table with 2 chairs that me and my wife use sometimes for morning breakfast and candle lit dinner.

Didn't you take the hint when it was suggested that it might be a good idea to start a new thread about floorplans, instead of hijacking this one?

I would enjoy a thread like that. Love looking at floor plans and imagining how I would fit myself into them. And, for what it's worth, I like the OP's plan better than yours.

Building is now fully complete and ready for inspection.

Price is down to 2,375,000 bath for a quick sale (overtake downpayment) and include is a 70,000 bath voucher to spend on Modernform.

Similar unit are for sale at 2,7M+.

post-25581-1245060565_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060589_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060600_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060610_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060621_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060630_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060641_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060650_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060661_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060684_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060694_thumb.jpg