BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
kerr17

Brand New Condo For Sale

What is the price now?

2.4 M bath latest price include a 70k furniture voucher at Modernform.

Unit is still available and now fully complete.

I would not buy any condo unit that has only a balcony at the master bedroom. If there is only a balcony, it should be at the living room. I will not appreciate bringing my guests through my bedroom just to have a peek at the view.

I would not buy any condo unit that has only a balcony at the master bedroom. If there is only a balcony, it should be at the living room. I will not appreciate bringing my guests through my bedroom just to have a peek at the view.

All my guests end up in the bedroom. what guests are you talking about?

The door to the balcony is on the living room by the way.

Then all you need is a studio unit since your world revolves around the bed with home deliveries and bottles of beer, etc.

The door to the balcony is on the living room by the way.

Yup...with a good peek of the bedroom as your guests take in the view and atmosphere at the balcony. Hopefully, the gap under that door is not more than 5mm.

And what this has to do with the condo for sale ?

Maybe there should be separate thread for posting unit layouts...

And what this has to do with the condo for sale ?

Maybe there should be separate thread for posting unit layouts...

I was just about to say that thanks,

Trogers if you interested in my condo please contact me with a private message, if you want to talk about layouts as MJo suggest please use a separate thread

Thanks

Then all you need is a studio unit since your world revolves around the bed with home deliveries and bottles of beer, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion but I own a lovely 2 bedroom 2 min walk to nana and a 5 to Asoke. Re the balcony I particularly bought in a condo without. You end up paying for the extra s/metres that never get used its to bloody hot and dirty in BKK. But I honestly have never seen one single person on any of the balconies surrounding my condo unless they are putting out washing. Looks like you have a nice one there and well priced good luck

Thanks for the suggestion but I own a lovely 2 bedroom 2 min walk to nana and a 5 to Asoke. Re the balcony I particularly bought in a condo without. You end up paying for the extra s/metres that never get used its to bloody hot and dirty in BKK. But I honestly have never seen one single person on any of the balconies surrounding my condo unless they are putting out washing. Looks like you have a nice one there and well priced good luck

The floor layout that I have posted shows the washing machine with dryer on top located in the bathroom. The balcony (and mine as well) is furnished with a 60cm dia. round table with 2 chairs that me and my wife use sometimes for morning breakfast and candle lit dinner.

The floor layout that I have posted shows the washing machine with dryer on top located in the bathroom. The balcony (and mine as well) is furnished with a 60cm dia. round table with 2 chairs that me and my wife use sometimes for morning breakfast and candle lit dinner.

Didn't you take the hint when it was suggested that it might be a good idea to start a new thread about floorplans, instead of hijacking this one?

I would enjoy a thread like that. Love looking at floor plans and imagining how I would fit myself into them. And, for what it's worth, I like the OP's plan better than yours.

Building is now fully complete and ready for inspection.

Price is down to 2,375,000 bath for a quick sale (overtake downpayment) and include is a 70,000 bath voucher to spend on Modernform.

Similar unit are for sale at 2,7M+.

post-25581-1245060565_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060589_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060600_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060610_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060621_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060630_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060641_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060650_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060661_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060684_thumb.jpg

post-25581-1245060694_thumb.jpg