I Am A Start-up Investor

vertigo4u

Maybe you can support my new venture. I have developed a computer keyboard that includes lower-case letters! This must surely be unique and I expect a lot of interest. I'm seeking about 1 million dollars investment to launch this new product.

Simon

Maybe you can support my new venture. I have developed a computer keyboard that includes lower-case letters! This must surely be unique and I expect a lot of interest. I'm seeking about 1 million dollars investment to launch this new product.

Simon

hi simon

first of all - I asked being contacted via PM

second: spezify your Product, possible Marketing Strategies, Business Plan, Targets and estimated Returns

I am not familiar with keybords with lower case letters, but if you have already functional prototype,

you could easily contact apple inc, they are quite open for new ideas - due to their rival microsoft, trying to be always advanced...

any help needed for this?

Send some random person from the internet my CV and a business plan? Looks like a scam to me!

This is definitely no SCAM - I must disappoint you :-)

I simply have some CASH - and the Interestrates going to ZERO wordwide -

Stocks are uncertain in a probably deepening Recession -

so what better Idea than to invest in an ongoing and expanding Business?

And considering an Investment in a promissing Start-Up sounds good to me!

As every Bank or Investment Institute, you will be asked for your CV and your Business Plan

Simon

:o

I WANT ONE, I HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE FOR AGES.... WHEN WILL THE FIRST SHIPMENT MAKE IT TO PHUKET???????

Simon

Put me down for 10 ! any chance of making this into an international francise ?? I would buy the rights to Uk :o