Thai To English Translation Service

venturalaw

I have been searching for an internet website that will accept documents and email via email that is written in Thai for the purpose of translating said documents into English. Has anyone heard of anyone providing this service?

I have been searching for an internet website that will accept documents and email via email that is written in Thai for the purpose of translating said documents into English. Has anyone heard of anyone providing this service?

There is a lot of Freelance Translators that do this on a daily basis ...

When searching for one, prepare the following:

- Topic/Type of translation (Mum's recipe or Legal documents ?)

- Volume (Page/Word)

- Timeframe

- Fee

- Payment method

Easy to find:

- URL : http://www.google.com

- Keywords: Thai English Translation

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Thai, currently studying Hospitality Management course in Australia. I have worked as a translator for an American company in Bangkok. Please, feel free to contact me for more info & inquiry. Professional work, friendly price.

PS. The payment can be made by transfering money to my account in Thailand. I'll be returning to Bangkok on Feb 11.

Cheers,

I'm a Thai, currently studying Hospitality Management course in Australia. I have worked as a translator for an American company in Bangkok. Please, feel free to contact me for more info & inquiry. Professional work, friendly price.

PS. The payment can be made by transfering money to my account in Thailand. I'll be returning to Bangkok on Feb 11.

Cheers,

have a look at www.thaitranslationonline.com. we have some very experieced translators working with us. we can give u good rates. hope to hear from u soon.

url - www.thaitranslationonline.com