Setting Up An Exporting Business

Phix

Hi there people, I would like some advise/guide regarding about setting up a store in Thailand, preferrably in Bangkok. The store will be used to stock goods and will be exporting to Asian countries. I would like to know what is the cost of the store rental and what are the goods that can be exported in low cost and profitable at the same time. I really need help on this. Thanks :o

PM me <snip>

Edited by soundman
No Email addresses as per Forum Rules.

• 2 weeks later...
I am more than happy to help you in any way possible. All we need to do first is arrange for your transfer of $10,000 US to my account and we can get started. I have all the information you need. :o Pleas feel free to PM me.
I am just doing it right now :D

• 3 weeks later...

Asking an open ended question about the most basic of things one would normally investigate for themselves before getting into some business or other is going to generate a few ribbing replies like those in this topic.

Maybe the OP should work out what he wants to export from Thailand first, as I doubt anyone who is making good profits on low cost items is going to hand over a patch of their teritory voluntarily.

Closed.