Tidal Wave

dr_Pat_Pong

We're still trying to find out what is happening. Nai Harn Beach is certainly flooded along with a lot of houses and business around there. I live about half a km from the beach and we are okay (for now).

The police have the whole area blocked off (well that's according to my misses who has a business down there). I'm going to take the truck down there in a minute find out what's going on.

We're still trying to find out what is happening. Nai Harn Beach is certainly flooded along with a lot of houses and business around there. I live about half a km from the beach and we are okay (for now).

The police have the whole area blocked off (well that's according to my misses who has a business down there). I'm going to take the truck down there in a minute find out what's going on.

Let us know willya Mike. Thanks.

'Many tourists missing' as tidal waves slam Thailand's Phuket: report

BANGKOK: Huge tidal waves struck southern Thailand's popular resort island of Phuket Sunday, sweeping many tourists out to sea and forcing the evacuation of several hotels, a rescue worker said on state radio.

-- AFP

carnage here, many hospital runs today for minor injuries. Many new houses completely trashed, including mine. Buses on top of house roofs in Patong. Very sad day and very unexpected. Im still trying to contact mates, but no answer or no connections.

update more later.

The carnage is mad...

Idiots all going and taking pictures while the police were screamig at them that other waves were due..

Me I went to bed at 7 am after a 12 hour session... my neighbours were panicing and freaking out so I went to the door.. Spoke to my german next door neighbour who told me a tidal wave was coming.. after 2 hours sleep I decided if I was going to die I was going to do it in bed with airco..

I have made a gallery here on the Soi Easy site.