Private Investigator In Chang Mai Area

shocker

Ummm, highly suspicious to me this guy has been on TV two days, and clocked up nearly forty posts half of which seem to be promoting his business, or talking pure crap, like this one. Mods???

To the OP: suggest you have a conversation with ICO law firm in Chiang Mai. Apart from being good and highly respected lawyers, they seem very adept at resolving related problems in creative ways and am sure they can help you with PI services.

I think my posts have been genuine and helpful... I really fail to understand why people like you continue to badger others. Do you have a self confidence problem? I am not promoting my business... I posted a genuine question about finding suitable programmers for my websites... half of which are not operational yet... so what's to promote?

My comment was not crap.. In my opinion...asking a legal firm to do private investigative services is like trying to mix oil with water.... DUH! Besides they fact that they are not legally permitted to do such work and often fail to provide required services in this area. If a Lawyer offers to engage in such activity.... FIND A NEW LAW FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaaGai... in the future... just offer sound advice to others and don't waste your time writing crap :-) The idea of these forums are to help people in need... and build relationships. If you red my posts in detail... you will see I am helping... not promoting. Please... at least get your facts straight should you wish to attach someone.

Kind regards

How long have you been in Chiang Mai? For all your BS you really didn't understand what I was actually saying in my post at all did you?

Forty posts in two days and you claim to have a life, wow nuff said! :o

:-)) You guys are too funny.... hey.... enjoy life. Been in Thailand 3 years... plan to be here 30 more. Try getting to know me... and not attack me... agreed... (nuff said)

Look forward to talking with you on other subjects now and yet to come...

Good luck to you, too. Your way of approach does have potentials - keep it up and you may be a winner. Just keep in mind that professionals spot easy-going, slick-toungered copycats in no time.

Have a view at this excellent website:

Welcome to Thailand Private Investigations (PI)

www.ThailandPI.com

http://www.thailandpi.com/index.htm

Tells all about investigations and indepth stories of actual cases by the PIs.

Full of good advice, PIs for hire and gives all the information you require.

Edited by sassienie

• 2 weeks later...