Replica Watches In Bangkok

paal349

A friend of mine asked me to see if I could find him a fake Rolex watch and send to him back in farangland. But I have no clue as to where i might find quality fake watches other than the crappy ones in all the markets. Do anybody have any recommendations as to where in Bangkok I can find (cheap) replica watches?

A friend of mine asked me to see if I could find him a fake Rolex watch and send to him back in farangland. But I have no clue as to where i might find quality fake watches other than the crappy ones in all the markets. Do anybody have any recommendations as to where in Bangkok I can find (cheap) replica watches?

:D

I think you will find your idea of quality fake does not exist!

You get what you pay for.

Pay £5000 or more for real Rolex and it will last a lifetime. :o

Pay 5000 Baht for fake and you will be lucky if it is still ticking when you leave the shop :D

But don't let that stop you looking.

Good luck.

You can get a good copy, go to MBK, second floor, at the top of the escalator there is a gold shop, go left there ,2 shops in the centre of the floor, ask for pong, i have been dealing with him for 10 years, he has all prices/qualities, and i have actually paid up to 150.000 for a fake !, ( gold rolex,proper movement ), but you can also now get a daytona with a working chrono,eta( swiss movt) for 15000 baht,.but as for being rubbish, far from it, i have a bi-metal rolex submariner i have worn every day for 4 years and never had a problem,.you just need to know where to go,.

try mahboonKrong Mall on the ground floor there is a dealer across from the camera store (center entrance), they sell 'better' quality replicas some with Swiss ETA movements.
hi jim, thats pitchais shop, i used to deal with him,.pong on fl2 has a much better selection and dosent charge farang prices,.

Great advice guys! I actually think its the submariner he was looking for! Do you mind me asking what you paid for it? I could personally never wear such a hunk of metal on my wrist, but I owe my friend to check out the situation for him.