A New Approach To Weight Loss

Kf6vci

Hi All,

I had the idea to combine two concepts. The first is to do exercise with home tools like a spring which can be bent or a flexi bar / dumbells, whatever. Every two hours or so, you would do some exercises for maybe 5 minutes. Do that about 7 times a day and watch yourself changing!

In addition, eat a bite or two every hour instead of large meals.

I tried that for several weeks and the impact was quite dramatic. After about two weeks you feel your muscles get toned and without going hungry, you adjust to eating less.

A third concept would be to go jogging or do something which makes you sweat once a day.

What do you think? If you have some exercise tools at home, you might give this a try.

The idea of working out 5 minutes every 2 hours sounds funky to me :o You'd be much better off working out 3 times per week for 30-45 minutes and put it behind you, much more effective.

Do 15' of interval training on a treadmill before your start your 30' resistance training. Intervals would consist of :

1' of power walking (brisk pace walk, 6-7 km/h)

45'' of running (10-12 km/)

alternate with this pattern for 15' and you'll be all set. No need to drag this cardio into 30 or 45' sessions, it's just a waste of time. Research shows that intervals training revs up your metabolism for up to 36 hours after a session!

Then the typical fat loss/tone up routine would consist of full body movement exercises, rather than isolation like biceps curls, bench, etc... Full body movement will ensure that your heart rate is consistently high so you achieve maximum energy expenditure during your session and thus maximum results!

That's how we train our clients and so far results were nothing short of amazing.

Cheerios