Mo-cy Headlights

jayenram

I am pleased to relate that my survey has concluded that at least 50% of the Khmer mo-cy drivers are actually complying with the law which stipulates that headlights have to be switched on in daylight hours. All we need now is a similar law that requires them to use headlights after dark!

:o

Edited by jayenram

I am pleased to relate that my survey has concluded that at least 50% of the Khmer mo-cy drivers are actually complying with the law which stipulates that headlights have to be switched on in daylight hours. All we need now is a similar law that requires them to use headlights after dark!

:D funny...but true !

How about MORE lights on the backs of the sugarcane trucks , going 3 kmh .

They do come up fast dont they ?

Or one more law citing the bulb has to be replaced once the original one has fried...

I remember my first times riding here, people would shout in the daytime "Fai! Fai!" for me to turn it off.

I also once heard someone mentioning the 10 baht bulb's life expectancy was greatly reduced when used in the daytime as well... :o

:D funny...but true !

How about MORE lights on the backs of the sugarcane trucks , going 3 kmh .

They do come up fast dont they ?

And the back of the big "Tuk Tuk's". They come up fast and if they are making a right turn, and you can't see the turn signal 'cause it's so dim, so you think you can pass safely. :D

Or one more law citing the bulb has to be replaced once the original one has fried...

I remember my first times riding here, people would shout  in the daytime "Fai! Fai!" for me to turn it off.

I also once heard someone mentioning the 10 baht bulb's life expectancy was greatly reduced when used in the daytime as well... :D

I also remember them hollering "Fai Fai" to turn my lights off. Yea, they said the bulbs would burn out too quickly. :D

• 3 weeks later...