Drink Driving

Pie Boy

My father in law seems a far better driver when drunk, in fact so competent is he after several beer chang that he travels at speeds well in excessive of his sober speed.Having spoken to my mia about this on a number of occasions each time met with a thai chuckle I have decided it is one of those wonderful cultural differances that we have.

After all as mia explained her dad was far too drunk to walk!

Whats the law on drink driving and how is it interpreted in isaan ?

In Buriran one night, had two many beers and quite drunk, came out of speed disco at 1 o,clock, my Phantom motorcycle was parked outside, went to start it up and fell off, two policemen came over restarted the bike for me put me on and away to go, i gave the one a 100 baht, came to the first corner in town, i came off gravel rash everywhere, one night in hospital, crazy, you learn by your mistakes, wife worried at home, it was my birthday.

In Buriran one night, had two many beers and quite drunk, came out of speed disco at 1 o,clock, my Phantom motorcycle was parked outside, went to start it up and fell off,  two policemen came over restarted the bike for me put me on and away to go, i gave the one a 100 baht, came to the first corner in town, i came off gravel rash everywhere, one night in hospital, crazy, you learn by your mistakes, wife worried at home, it was my birthday.

Your lucky you didn't get arrested. You know I have relatives in Buriram. If any one of them gets hurt then I am going to report you.