Currently no more Translators Needed In Bangkok

george

URGENT:

People are being evacuated to a centre in Bankok, the centre is at Thamasart University, they are in neet of translators;

German

All Scandinavian languages

French

able to translate to Thai or English.

The contact numbers are:

01-338-6111

01-822-4664

Hi,

I tryed to call to these numbers but not possible to connect.

Are these numbers complete? I think I need 66 before selecting these numbers!

I could translate Finnish-English-Finnish.

Sonya

URGENT:

People are being evacuated to a centre in Bankok, the centre is at Thamasart University, they are in neet of translators;

German

French

The contact numbers are:

01-338-6111

01-822-4664

URGENT:

German

French

Actually, the same goes for Phuket. I have just spent the day trying to assist countrymen in Phuket hospitals and the unknown/ the language barrier is a very big problem. The Thais are doing a tremendous job, the emergency centres the various hospitals have established are masterpieces.

To all the biggering guys, shut up, get out and do some meaningful work assisting your countrymen and the Thais trying to alleviate the sufferings of the victims.

Cheers.........kandt

Hi,

Do you have any number where to help with translation?

Finnish-English-Finnish!

Sonya

URGENT:

German

French

Actually, the same goes for Phuket. I have just spent the day trying to assist countrymen in Phuket hospitals and the unknown/ the language barrier is a very big problem. The Thais are doing a tremendous job, the emergency centres the various hospitals have established are masterpieces.

To all the biggering guys, shut up, get out and do some meaningful work assisting your countrymen and the Thais trying to alleviate the sufferings of the victims.

Cheers.........kandt

I just came back from Thammasat uni,lots of scandinavian-speaking people there,but nothing to do,noone coming there so far.

My services are still available of course,but it seems to me there are enough interpreters for now,I've also volunteered for my embassy.

Just stay available,in case you'll be needed.

I need help translating some text into English. I found out some information on my sister there in Phuket. I need to know what this says, please help!

กิตติพัจน์ พงษ์เพ็ชร์,นพ.

Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I need help translating some text into English. I found out some information on my sister there in Phuket. I need to know what this says, please help!

i posted in the thai language forum section, somebody will reply soon i hope. have a look there also

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23479

i posted in the thai language forum section, somebody will reply soon i hope. have a look there also

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23479

It's a doctor's name: MD. Kittipat Pongpech

jambla

Edited by jambla

I just came back from Thammasat uni,lots of scandinavian-speaking people there,but nothing to do,noone coming there so far.

My services are still available of course,but it seems to me there are enough interpreters for now,I've also volunteered for my embassy.

Just stay available,in case you'll be needed.

but nothing to do

I speak many of those languages and thought about giving a helping hand at Thammasat tonight! :o

It sounds like they don't need my help at this time. :D

Should I go there or don't bother?

Snowleopard

At 14:32 hrs, a volunteer said they still needed

1. Analgesic Cream

2. Amoxy 500 Mg.

3. Diclo Xacillin 500 Mg.

4. Elastic Bandage

5. Alcohol Solution

6. Betadine Solution

7. Paracetamol 500 Mg.

8. Sofa Pulle