Xbox 360 Need Repair - Ban Chang

Richb2004v2

I have an Xbox 360 that died on me last night :o . I am considering taking it to one of the shops in Leam Tong, Rayong for repair. Has anyone else had the same problem repaired there, or would I be better taking it to Tuk Com in Pattaya?

I think Star Plaza would be better than Leam Tong for Xbox repair.

I have an Xbox 360 that died on me last night :o . I am considering taking it to one of the shops in Leam Tong, Rayong for repair. Has anyone else had the same problem repaired there, or would I be better taking it to Tuk Com in Pattaya?

Is Star Plaza the IT centre? If so then they don't do games machines, only PC related.

Is Star Plaza the IT centre? If so then they don't do games machines, only PC related.

If you take it to Laem Tong, there is only possibly one shop down stairs who may be able to fix it for you...

Tuk Com is basically the same as Star Plaza, mainly PC related....

If you take it to Laem Tong, there is only possibly one shop down stairs who may be able to fix it for you...

Tuk Com is basically the same as Star Plaza, mainly PC related....

Tuk com has different floors for different things. The second from top is PC & console games, with about 5 or 6 shops that do console games only and not PC. Star Plaza doesn't have any shops that either deal with, or sell, console stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the same problem with my xbox, there's a way to fix it yourself on youtube, but i took mine back to tuc com pattaya who then sent it for repair to bangkok.

They will repair it but wont garantee it will not break down again, so i bought a new one in the meantime only one week old and starting to show signs of deteriating.

It's only supposed to be one xbox out of a thousand that has this problem so it makes me think that it's the power supply here in thailand is not good for the machines. I think they overheat or something?