Alliance Leicester Cash Withdrawl Fees

I bank with A & L.

I go to their website, electronically transfer as much or as little as I want to my nominated account here, cost is 30 Pounds, for 50,000 or 5,000,000 Bt. (Sorry, I don't have the Sterling symbol on my keyboard)

I try to do this only once a year to satisfy my visa requirement, plus it keeps the bank charges/costs down. As an aside I'm still spending money I exchanged at 65 Bt to the pound, so I guess I did OK. Problem will be this year, but the rate is crawling up a bit.

How did you set that up, I've seen no option in the A&L internet banking that allows SWIFT wires?

I bank with A & L.

I go to their website, electronically transfer as much or as little as I want to my nominated account here, cost is 30 Pounds, for 50,000 or 5,000,000 Bt. (Sorry, I don't have the Sterling symbol on my keyboard)

I try to do this only once a year to satisfy my visa requirement, plus it keeps the bank charges/costs down. As an aside I'm still spending money I exchanged at 65 Bt to the pound, so I guess I did OK. Problem will be this year, but the rate is crawling up a bit.

How did you set that up, I've seen no option in the A&L internet banking that allows SWIFT wires?

I would think he is talking about off shore banking in the Isle Of Man.