Musicians Wanted For Jam Sessions!

pluto_manibo

Guitar player looking for musicians to get a band together and start jamming, in the style of Led Zep, Stones, Cream, Hendrix, BLUES,....Anyone interested in starting something to improve their skills and musicianship....Its all for fun... :D

I've got two Ibanez's Bass's a GSR-400 and a 500 exact same bass just one in 4 and one in 5. Plus a Washburn D-100 Acoustic. Bull all back in the USA :o

I mostly learned Metal Bass Lines though like: Pantera, System of a Down, Deaftones, Korn... the softest line I can play I think is Riders on the Storm by the Doors. :D heheh

Pluto, I'm still interested. Bass, some keyboards. I live in Chonburi.

Didi you ever manage to get that midi thing working? I think you were trying to insert midi tracks along with audio tracks.

Yeah, I worked it out thanx....Got a rehearsal space in pattaya, and there is a bass amp as well if needed.... :o

AH Ha!

Getting more and more interesting...

So we're short one drummer...

Never seen any drummers posting on this site. I have a  Roland SPD-11 (Octopad) if there are drumless drummers out there...

If youre doing metal.....a couple of rubbish bins and 2 hammers would do.... :o:D:D

If youre doing metal.....a couple of rubbish bins and 2 hammers would do....   

Some of the most technically proficient guitarists play metal/hard rock , Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteem, Kirk Hammet, Zakk Wylde, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani etc.....Having said that, not particularly interested in playing metal anyhow.... :o

Can anybody play drums or sing or play keyboards?....

Edited by pluto_manibo

I can sing, depends on the tune. Playing bass and singing ain't that easy.

No metal. I was more into reggae/funk/rock/70's.

Dummer! We need a drummer!

Drummer joke: How do you know if the stage is really leveled?

Drool comes out both sides of the drummer's mouth :o

• 4 months later...

Had a couple of nice jam sessions, but we are looking for "regulars".....drummers, singers, bass players, guitars etc....We would like to organise a weekly get together....If anyone is interested please pm..We usually play on Sunday afternoons in the Jomtien area.. :o

I can sing, depends on the tune. Playing bass and singing ain't that easy.

No metal. I was more into reggae/funk/rock/70's.

Dummer! We need a drummer!

Drummer joke: How do you know if the stage is really leveled?

Drool comes out both sides of the drummer's mouth :D

SING?

I have seen you when you can hardly talk :D

:D:o:D

wish I could play something, care to wait 10-15 years for my daughter? she will be able to play something I am sure.

Guitar player looking for musicians to get a band together and start jamming, in the style of Led Zep, Stones, Cream, Hendrix, BLUES,....Anyone interested in starting something to improve their skills and musicianship....Its all for fun... :D

###### I wish I was there.....my favourite bands ( espesh Zep) I play lead and can sing most of the 70's late 60's classics. Oh well.

Any Free at all Pluto ?

:o

I like Free as well but I can't play any of their songs.....I forgot to mention Lynnyrd Skynnyrd! :o

Cream got back together and played Royal Albert Hall for the last four days..After 35 yrs..That is awesome... :D

Edited by pluto_manibo

If youre doing metal.....a couple of rubbish bins and 2 hammers would do....   

Some of the most technically proficient guitarists play metal/hard rock , Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteem, Kirk Hammet, Zakk Wylde, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani etc.....Having said that, not particularly interested in playing metal anyhow.... :o

Can anybody play drums or sing or play keyboards?....

Nice to see you started your list with the MOST technically proficient guitarist alive today... Steve Vai.

If you can play any of his work... I'll come to listen...