Owner/manager Of Phoenix Golf Club Shot

imaneggspurt

wonder if this is tied in with it?? from Pattaya one news today

Police Officers under the spotlight following shooting incident in South Pattaya.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police were called to the Sukumvit Road in front of Pattaya School Number 7 after reports of someone shooting into the air were reported. Police soon arrived and found a number of bullet casings on the street and assumed a local gang simply shot into the air for fun and the case was recorded by Police as a shooting with no injuries reported. Journalists filed the report to their respective news outlets and assumed that was the end of the case. However at 9.30 on Saturday Morning, Khun Wipanan aged 31, the Food and Beverage Manager at the Phoenix Golf Club, filed a complaint with Police Lieutenant Colonel Egadit at Dongtan Police Station located on Jomtien Beach. She explained that a Police Officer was suspected of shooting her Boyfriend as he attempted to drive away after his car was stopped. The Officer was extremely aggressive towards her Boyfriend, Khun Somshai aged 35, who blocked a punch to the head from the officer and, fearing for his safety, attempted to drive away after his car was stopped by Police for not having a rear number plate. As he drove away, the Officer fired at the car, seriously injuring Khun Somshai who claimed the officer then fired a number of times into the air in a further attempt to stop him from driving away. It was then clear to Officers that the case earlier in the morning on the Sukumvit Road was part of this case. Although badly injured, Khun Somshai was questioned by Police in Hospital and later CCTV pictures from the Sukumvit Road were checked and one of the pictures showed the Police truck chasing Khun Somshai’s Car but no video evidence of gunfire was found. The Officers inside the Police Truck have been identified and are currently under investigation and if they are found to have broken the law in any way they will be dismissed from the Police service, according to the Investigating Officer.

What a totally misleading headline if the Pattaya One news article is correct.

Phoenix Golf Course is owned by a well known Bank.

The person who was shot at is the boyfriend of the F&B manager at Phoenix.

Man that cop was a good shot.

Sorry for your loss Beardog.

At the risk of sounding stupid............what did Beardog lose?

Come to think of i didn't understand Beardogs post ........ reads as though he is Khun Somshai :D

Anyone? :o

Beardog is referring to his own incident a couple of weeks back, and simply pointing out the quality of reporting by PDN!

Man that cop was a good shot.

Sorry for your loss Beardog.

At the risk of sounding stupid............what did Beardog lose?

Come to think of i didn't understand Beardogs post ........ reads as though he is Khun Somshai :D

Anyone? :o

Beardog is referring to his own incident a couple of weeks back, and simply pointing out the quality of reporting by PDN!

Thanks............must of missed Beardogs incident. :D

Edit......ok found the incident........i had read it but forgot all about it. :D

Edited by thaiflyer1

mmm I've been thinking of taking up golf again so started searching golf things in Pattaya - where I now live.

Didn't know what to think when I read the headline .. thought maybe he shot an under par round.

As it turns out nothing to do with golf .. or is it?

You are right!! Just the usual Pattaya sensational headline brigade in overdrive!