Movers!(moving Company From Bkk To Pattaya) Please Help

kuffki

HEY All, can anyone please help to find small moving company to move me from Bangkok to Pattaya.

Do not have much at all, would most likely fit into a small van or pick up.

If may be you own a pick up or know someone, please help.

Have been looking for a few weeks now and cannot find anyone.

Any help or suggestions would be much appriciated

HEY All, can anyone please help to find small moving company to move me from Bangkok to Pattaya.

Why dont you just rent a pick up?

Why dont you just rent a pick up?

Honest answer? hehe-too scared to drive in BKK, its bad enough to be a passenger sometimes :o

we used a company called JVK movers a few years ago, not cheap but offer good service, here is there web site: -

http://www.jvkmovers.com

This is an easy one mate...I did this move years back with no problems. What I did was rent the movers in Pattaya. Just come on down here one day and along Sukhumvit Road between North Pattaya Road all along to South Pattaya Road, you will see many open-back trucks of various sizes (as well as some pickups) parked at the curb. These trucks are all are for hire for hauling whatever and have signs on them with contact numbers. They all come with a driver and are very cheap. If you stop at one and jot down the number, it's likely the driver will appear from snoozing in the cab or eating at a nearby noodle stand and you negotiate a deal. You can also arrange for a helper or two if you need them for loading/unloading.

They won't speak much English so you will need someone with you who speaks Thai and a decent map of your address in Bangkok and your place in Pattaya. (Also be sure they are clear in which direction the move is going...you don't want them to show up at your new Pattaya address ready to move your stuff to Bangkok!) A medium sized truck with a driver and 1 worker for move from Bangkok to Pattaya should cost you no more than B 2000-B2500 all in.

On the day of the move, follow the truck in your car or taxi to ensure it makes it to the "right" destination :o

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

• 5 months later...
This is an easy one mate...I did this move years back with no problems. What I did was rent the movers in Pattaya. Just come on down here one day and along Sukhumvit Road between North Pattaya Road all along to South Pattaya Road, you will see many open-back trucks of various sizes (as well as some pickups) parked at the curb. These trucks are all are for hire for hauling whatever and have signs on them with contact numbers. They all come with a driver and are very cheap. If you stop at one and jot down the number, it's likely the driver will appear from snoozing in the cab or eating at a nearby noodle stand and you negotiate a deal. You can also arrange for a helper or two if you need them for loading/unloading.

They won't speak much English so you will need someone with you who speaks Thai and a decent map of your address in Bangkok and your place in Pattaya. (Also be sure they are clear in which direction the move is going...you don't want them to show up at your new Pattaya address ready to move your stuff to Bangkok!) A medium sized truck with a driver and 1 worker for move from Bangkok to Pattaya should cost you no more than B 2000-B2500 all in.

On the day of the move, follow the truck in your car or taxi to ensure it makes it to the "right" destination :)

That was a good ide ! .., im moving soon from Pattaya to BKK . . . ,,

Does u think i can find a truck size like this one ?

40932_1.jpg

Dont have so much stuff to move . .,,

And then i can go with him.. dont whant to lose my eyes if my stuffs . . . .

Generally they run from pick-up size (with extended side walls) or open-trucks somewhat larger than what you have pictured. It's always better to "go large" so as to ensure it all fits for one run. They sorta have some med-large and large-large trucks...but cost is about the same.

Be sure to remember to arrange for a couple extra-hands to help with the move as the driver will consider it beneath himself to perform any manual labour :)