Non Immigrant "b"-multiple Entry 3 Or 5 Years

I have seen on some postings and also in google people mentioning something about 3 or 5 year Non-Immigrant "B" Multiple entry Visa that now is available in Australia, but could not find any info on it on any official website or Thai embassy

Does anyone have any idea or more information on it?

The multiple-entry non-B visa valid for three years is not a visa to live in Thailand, but a visa for people who travel frequently to Thailand on business. Check with a Thai consulate in your country of residence about the requirements for the application, as it may vary from one consulate to another.

--

Maestro

The multiple-entry non-B visa valid for three years is not a visa to live in Thailand, but a visa for people who travel frequently to Thailand on business. Check with a Thai consulate in your country of residence about the requirements for the application, as it may vary from one consulate to another.

--

Maestro

as far as I know, CONSULATES are not allowed to issue such a Visa anyway. only EMBASSIES may do so.

--

Maestro

as far as I know, CONSULATES are not allowed to issue such a Visa anyway. only EMBASSIES may do so.

The consular section of embassies issue visas not the embassy. If it is an official consulate they can do the same thing as those that are part of an embassy.

Honorary consulates are restricted to only certain visas that they can issue.