Where To Meet "farang"expat Girls?20-35 Years Old

kuffki

Just trying to get some idea on where to meet girls foreigners living in Thailand age 20-35?

I am 32 year old man from Australia and after living in Thailand for past 5 years, i no longer can "do" Thai girls

Can never get good conversation or any decision besides "up to you"

I am getting older and like to settle down, just do not see myself ever marrying Thai, and for business reasons unable to return back home.

So would be nice to meet some women from Western or Eastern world, make friends and may be be :D

Anyone knows where those girls hide? :o

Can't find educated thai ladies to have conversations with? Hmmmmm prob where you are going - heaps around if you really look. :o

1. Educated does not mean able to hold intelligent conversation.Educated does not mean an interesting person, and educated does not mean comes from the same culture.

2. If i was over 60 years old,unfit and alone and really did not care much else but to have a pretty young thing next to me-may be i would not be posting what i did.

3. May be you not aware or living in denial, but for Thai female from good family and background dating or marrying a foreigner is a huge shame for the family and most likely she would be dishonoured by the family.

4. So the ones who you meet most likely are ex whores, or current whores or part time whores or wanna be whores looking for a foreigner bf or husband to support them.

4. Well educated Thai woman from good family would be embarrassed to even speak with you.

5. I have dated a Marketing Director for Thailand of a huge International firm, she was educated in USA and have lived there for over 10 years, I could never meet her family, if seen by her friends- i was introduced as Friend or business associate. And even though she was extremely well educated, she still could not hold a conversation, did not even know anything about World War 2.

6. I then dated a doctor, also educated in the states-same story

7."Hmmmmm prob where you are going - heaps around if you really look. :D"-so why do not you post where you go, which would actually help and and address the actual posting :D

8. Being from the same culture and have same mentality is far more important to me then the good looks, I would prefer a 35 year old western woman over 20 year old Thai beauty. But i guess everyone has a different taste

So you basically are saying that anyone who has a thai gf or wife. She must be uneducated, can't hold a conversation, and is/or was an ex- whore? :o

Here we go again!

Are you not a native English speaker? Can you not read? Where the hel_l did i write the crap you referring to?

Why do people post reply's that have nothing to do with posting?

Please please please do not post reply's that do not address the actual posting! If you so bored and have nothing to do-develop some hobby, buy a dog or read some books.

What the ****** education has to do with being able to hold a conversation?-Please fly back to your home country and have a reality check and possibly have your head examined by a doctor!

Can't find educated thai ladies to have conversations with? Hmmmmm prob where you are going - heaps around if you really look. :D

1. Educated does not mean able to hold intelligent conversation.Educated does not mean an interesting person, and educated does not mean comes from the same culture.

Seems like the problem resides with you, not the lady - maybe back in Oz would be more suitable for you?

2. If i was over 60 years old,unfit and alone and really did not care much else but to have a pretty young thing next to me-may be i would not be posting what i did.

What does age, unfit, or alone have to do with dating and conversing? :D

3. May be you not aware or living in denial, but for Thai female from good family and background dating or marrying a foreigner is a huge shame for the family and most likely she would be dishonoured by the family.

Stupidest thing you have said thus far - most good thai families want good husband for their daughters whether it be thai or farang doesnt matter.

4. So the ones who you meet most likely are ex whores, or current whores or part time whores or wanna be whores looking for a foreigner bf or husband to support them.

Again you just insulted anyone who has a thai gf or wife, by your poor assumptions

4. Well educated Thai woman from good family would be embarrassed to even speak with you.

Not really, but perhaps who you dated didnt think highly enough of you, no plenty of farang who don't seem to have this problem.

5. I have dated a Marketing Director for Thailand of a huge International firm, she was educated in USA and have lived there for over 10 years, I could never meet her family, if seen by her friends- i was introduced as Friend or business associate. And even though she was extremely well educated, she still could not hold a conversation, did not even know anything about World War 2.

How much thai history are you aware about? No quite a few farangs who don't know about WWII either, so what is your point?

6. I then dated a doctor, also educated in the states-same story

See #5 response!

7."Hmmmmm prob where you are going - heaps around if you really look. :D"-so why do not you post where you go, which would actually help and and address the actual posting :wai:

You've lived here for 5yrs and you haven't figured out where western expats birds hangout? :D

8. Being from the same culture and have same mentality is far more important to me then the good looks, I would prefer a 35 year old western woman over 20 year old Thai beauty. But i guess everyone has a different taste

You like being with someone from the same culture, tad xenophobic aren't you? :o

Edited by britmaveric