Short Telephone Conversation Translation

Flummoxed

I need a short telephone conversation translating. It may seem superficial to you but the subtleties are very important to me and will reveal volumes. A brief conversation with my wifes Mother and I'm sure she was lying to me but I need to know exactly what she said. I can rip it to a small mp3 file and send it to you if you are willing to spare 5 minutes for me and tell me exactly what she said to me.

Please PM me.

Edited by Flummoxed

I need a short telephone conversation translating. It may seem superficial to you but the subtleties are very important to me and will reveal volumes. A brief conversation with my wifes Mother and I'm sure she was lying to me but I need to know exactly what she said. I can rip it to a small mp3 file and send it to you if you are willing to spare 5 minutes for me and tell me exactly what she said to me.

Please PM me.

Do you record all your phone calls?? If so why?

I need a short telephone conversation translating.

Do you record all your phone calls?? If so why?

The poor chap sounds like an emotional mess - see Dumping Bg. Were You Sure, or do you ever wonder? and go easy on him. I can't remember what his plans are, but if he were planning on married life in

his home country:

• Phonecalls as evidence of contact.
  • His wife doesn't write, so he can't reread her letters or e-mails. All he can do is record their conversations and replay them. Sounds a smart idea! I had plenty of my letters from my wife-to-be, but it would have been nice to hear her voice at the flick of a switch.
  • He worries that he doesn't understand the conversations or will accidentally say something wrong.
  • He's getting some simple but genuine tapes of spoken Thai to help him learn.

Just a guess.