Where To Buy Yamaha Amplifier In Bkk ?

regedit

• 6 months later...
There's a place in Fortune on the third floor towards the quiet end of the building (opposite end from Lotus) that sells this kind of stuff. In fact I think there's a couple of places.

Yes, I think I saw Yamaha audio products sold there. Not at Paragon (more high end oriented).

I actually saw some Yamaha stuff at Paragon the other day, either 4th or 3rd floor, theres audio shops on both of those levels. Sorry I cant remember which one, its like hifi heaven there.

This is why we will need pinned topics, maybe to list places where certain brands can be bought etc.

I like Yamaha home theatre stuff, esp if you've already spent a fortune on a hi fi system and want to have a seperate unit for that sort of thing. Not too expensive but heaps of bang for ur buck.

I actually saw some Yamaha stuff at Paragon the other day, either 4th or 3rd floor, theres audio shops on both of those levels. Sorry I cant remember which one, its like hifi heaven there.

You probably saw it at Power Buy in Paragon, not in the row of high end shops on 3rd floor, unless they opened a store there recently. They sell more basic stuffs at Power Buy if not home theater kit. If my memory serves right they did sell home theater sets as well as 2 channel audio components at Yamaha showroom (dealer) in Fortune.